Chapter 39

Y/N POV

Its a lot of people. Reporters, police, witnesses and my family and friends. I look up towards the judge, he looks tired. It feels like he just want to run away from here, its claustrophobic and I really want to run away. But this day will change everything. I will get revenge and I don't have to hide anymore, I don't have to feel ashamed. 

I look to my right and see Jungkook holding my hand. Im wearing a mask, something that the police found suspicious at first but Jungkook talked to them and they let me inside. My parents still don't know that I am alive. I don't know how to face them thats it. I look at my left and see my brother. He smiles and whispers. 

"Its gonna be alright, just tell them everything that happened to you. I know it must be difficult to say everything but- its for the best. If you feel uncomfortable, look at me. Think that its just you and me in this room and say it as if you are talking to me. Its gonna be fine, I promise." 

He kisses my forehead and I hug him tight. The day before me and Jungkook talked about what we would do after we had sorted everything out. Jimin and Chanyeol had a meet up yesterday as well, they talked about things that normal brothers talk about. Dad met Chanyeol but hasn't met me yet. 

"Everyone sit down please!" 

I look up towards the judge tries to make everyone sit down. The people get quiet and Yuna enter the room with 4 police officers by her side holding her. Jungkooks gaze hardens and he makes circles on my hand with his thumb. 

"I wish I could just go up there and kill her." Tae oppa whispers. 

Yoongi oppa smiles and places a finger on his lips to signal Tae to quiet down. 

"Park Yuna. You have been suspected for the kidnapping of your younger step sister Park Y/N. We have found out through some videos, spread on social media that Park Y/N was raped and abused badly." Mr.Kim says, he turns towards Jungkook and nods his head. Mr. Kim is the one who is going to prove Yuna wrong. 

"May I ask Jeon Jungkook a question regarding this?" 

Mr. Kim turns to Mr. Song who is in charge of helping Yuna. The judge looks towards Jungkook and nods his head. 

"Jeon Jungkook you may come up to the podium." 

Jungkook nods his head and squeezes my hand before letting go. He walks to the podium and stands there, looking directly at Mr. Song. The judge looks at Mr. Song and signals him to start. 

"Jeon Jungkook, you are Yunas husband right?" Mr. Song smirks. 

"Yes or I will say I was. I have asked for a divorce." Jungkook states and looks towards me smiling. 

"And Y/N was your girlfriend?" 

"She still is, we never broke up. Is this even some relevant questions?" Jungkook says irritated. 

"Where were you whe-" Mr. Kim slams the table. 

"My judge. These questions isn't relevant. Everyone in this room knows that Jeon Jungkook is Y/Ns boyfriend and Yunas soon to be ex-husband, Mr. Song is just wasting time! May I ask some relevant questions to Y/Ns brother?" Mr. Kim declares looking at Mr. Song with fire in his eyes. 

"Park Jimin you may come up to the podium and Jungkook you may leave." 

Jungkook bows and walks towards me while Jimin oppa looks at me nervously and stands up. When walking past each other Jungkook pats Jimin oppas back and sits down next to me again. 

"Jimin, where were you the night Y/N was kidnapped?" 

"I was working. I help my dad in the company. I remember that me and dad were planning a business trip to Japan."