Chapter 4: The Truth

Start from the beginning

“You don’t have to explain if you don’t want to,” I say. She gives me a small smile.

“It’s okay I trust you and I think if you really want to get to know me that I should tell you. I think you and all the guys have a right to know,” She says. All I do is nod. God even when she is crying she looks beautiful.

We were all sitting in Nash’s bedroom waiting for Abbie to explain. “Abbie you don’t have to tell us if you don’t want to,” Cam said.

“Yeah we aren’t forcing you to,” Nash said.

“N-no I need to tell you guys. Especially if I want you guys to trust me,” Abbie said. We all sit quietly and wait for her story to begin.

“I guess I should start with the reason I am actually here. Well two months ago my mom, dad, and little brother were coming home from my brother’s soccer practice. It was raining really hard and my dad could barley see. A guy who just got done drinking at a bar and was totally wasted was driving and ran a stop sign and crashed into the side of my dad’s car. My dad lost control of the car and it ended up flipping and rolling down this hill before stopping. When they told me about what happened they said that everyone in the car was killed on impact and there was no chance of them surviving. That same night though I was at a party at my boyfriend’s house and him and his friends had a little too much to drink and so I took him up stairs to try and sober him up. He got a little aggressive and well he did things to me,” she mumbled the last part but I heard it loud enough to get angry. I looked at the other guys and they all looked angry too.

“What do you mean by did things to you?” Taylor asked grinding his teeth together.

“Taylor you know what she means,” Cam said.

“I can’t believe this. How did Brittney find out about this?” Matt asked.

“I dunno. I’m still trying to figure that out myself. Please don’t be mad guys it was along time ago and he got punished for it. Please don’t do anything,” Abbie pleaded. All of us stood up and walked over to Abbie and gave her a hug.

“Don’t worry we won’t do anything,” Aaron said.

“Thanks guys,” Abbie said smiling at us.

Abbie’s P.O.V

“Thanks guys,” I told them giving them a smile after explaining what happened. I was so glad I met these guys. I don’t know what I would have done if I didn’t have people like them around to stick up for me when it came to Brittney.

“Hey I am going to ask my mom if we can order pizza and watch some movies,” Nash said.

“Okay!” we all said in unison. We were all about to head downstairs when Hayes walked into the room.

“Whoa who’s the hottie?” Hayes asked motioning towards me.

“Hey Hayes I’m Abbie!” I say offering him my hand. He shakes it and smiles at me.

“So you know who I am?” He asks.

“Yes I do. I am a big fan of all of you guys and can I just say you look even more adorable in person,” I say. This causes him to blush. I look over at the other guys who are laughing except for Shawn who has that same angry expression as before.

“So is everyone ready to go downstairs?” Matt asks.

“Yeah!” everyone cheered. As everyone was heading downstairs I grabbed Shawn’s arm and pulled him back into the room closing the door behind him.

“Hey what are you doing?” He asked.

“I want to know what’s wrong. You are acting just how you did earlier before I told you that Cam and I were just friends. Are you like jealous or something?” I asked. His cheeks turned a slight pick color and he looks down at the floor. I am just about to speak again when his lips crashed into mine. I pull away and I look at him.

“Abbie I am so sorry! I don’t know what came over me when I-“ Shawn says but gets interrupted when I kiss him. He pulls away and looks at me and I see the corner of his mouth twitch before he smiles at me. I smile back at him and think about what I am getting myself into.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter!! I got bored and didn’t have anything to do so I thought I would write you guys an extra lengthy chapter. I don’t know when the next time I am going to upload will be but hopefully sometime soon! I just have a couple questions for you guys. What do you think about Brittney? What was your reaction when you read what happened to Abbie and her parents? Please leave a comment telling me what you think. I hope you guys are liking this story and I still have more to come. Thanks bye! ~Haley

 P.S. For those of you who may be wondering Abbie DOES NOT have and STD! Just thought I should mention that.