Chapter 7

A/N: I couldn't think of a name for this chapter sooo yeah. Thanks for reading this story I have worked really hard on it for you guys.  Also I just wanted to thank you guys for over 80 reads! I know it doesn't seem like much but it means alot to me since I didn't even think that I would get one read so thank you for that! Comment and tell me how you are liking this story so far. Also who is your favorite character? What do you think of all the drama? Lastly, what do you think about Sami so far? Thanks again for reading and enjoy! -Haley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abbie’s P.O.V

“Okay class I am randomly going to draw names for who is going to go first. You will do your performance before reading your papers. Okay and Sami I guess you get a free day since this is all we are doing,” Mrs. Heller said. I looked over at Sami who had a smirk on her face and I just stuck my tongue out at her. She doesn’t even know that Shawn is my partner and that we have the kissing scene. OMG!!! I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THAT!! I looked over at Shawn and he winks at me before turning his attention back to Mrs. Heller.

About twenty minutes passed and Shawn and I still haven’t gone. “Okay class so we only have one pair left and that would be Shawn and Abbie!” Mrs. Heller said with a little too much enthusiasm. I stood up and walked to the front of the room while Shawn and Mr. Brown, the theater teacher, pulled a rectangle table to the front of the room that was supposed to be my bed. I looked over at Mrs. Heller and she nods I grab the empty cup on her desk and I lay on the table. Shawn starts saying his lines and then leans down and kisses me. We hear a bunch of ooo’s and ah’s coming from the class. Shawn lies next to me, takes the cup, pretends to drink, and then pretends to be dead. I open my eyes, sit up, and say my lines. I then take the plastic knife out of Shawn’s hand, pretend to stab myself, and then pretend to be dead. Shawn and I stand up and bow in front of the class. Everyone erupts with applause.

Mrs. Heller gets everyone quieted, so Shawn and I could read our essays. I decide to go first and read mine, after I finish everyone claps. I smile and I look at Shawn waiting for him to start. He begins and I am taken away with the words he is speaking. I didn’t know he could write this well. All of a sudden while reading his essay he slips up and instead of saying Juliet he says Abbie. I look at him and could feel that I am on the verge of tears knowing that he wrote this about me and not the book. He quickly finishes and sits down embarrassed because of what he did.

Not wanting to cry in front of the whole class again, I asked if I could use the restroom. I rushed out into the hallway and started crying. I don’t even know why I am crying I guess knowing that he wrote that about me and knowing that he feels that way towards me is just making me emotional. I quickly clear my face up and head back into the room. “Okay class, well I didn’t really plan anything else for today so I guess you can have the rest of the period to talk,” Mrs. Heller said.

“Abbie are you okay?” Sami asked.

“Yeah I’m fine why wouldn’t I be?” I asked. She just shrugged and started texting someone. I looked over at Shawn and seen that he had his head down on his desk. I scooted my chair closer to him and I quickly reached over and started tickling him.

“AAA!! Abbie stop!” He yelled.

“Sorry,” I said innocently and pouted a little, knowing he would fall for the act.

“Ugh come here,” He said and pulled me in for a hug. I giggled into his chest and he backed away and looked me in the eyes. “You were faking it weren’t you?” He questioned raising an eyebrow. I giggled a little more and said,

“Maaaayyybe!!”

“I’m gonna get you for that!” He said. I just laughed some more and then the bell rang so we walked out heading to our next class.