"So, what actually happened with Alan today? He wouldn't tell me anything," Austin had been told some things from Aaron, but Alan wouldn't further any knowledge.

"Well, he passed out from drinking and then woke up with a panic attack, then I think I heard him talking with Aaron about Shayley."

"Fuck. I don't want him drinking like that. It's a surprise he's not screaming about a splitting headache," Austin chose to ignore the bit about Shayley

"Yeah..." Phil agreed with a nod of his head.

Alan walked back into the room with a sigh and a partially mortified look. Phil looked up at him.

"What wrong?"

"Uh, it's nothing," Alan looked at the pictures on the wall.

"Alan, you're lying," Austin said sternly.

"Do you want me to leave so you can talk to Austin alone?" Phil asked.

Alan just shrugged so Phil took it as a yes and stood up and got up and went back downstairs.

"So, what happened?" Austin asked.

"Shayley called again," Alan said sitting down on the bed.

"What did he say?" Austin gritted his teeth.

"He wanted to see me and if I didn't show up he'd go to your hotel and kill you.." Alan started to cry.

"He's not going to lay a finger on me," Austin smirked.

"Because I'm gonna go and see what he wants and afterwards tell you what happened, right?" Alan wasn't going to risk Austin's life.

"No, because you're not going anywhere," Austin sounded serious.

"Austin. I'm going. I'll get one of the guys to follow so if Shayley tries anything at least one of them is there," Alan wanted to scream but settled on the safer alternative of not getting into a full-blown fight.

"I don't want you to see him."

"Why? I don't want him going anywhere near you."

Austin sighed, obviously not wanting Alan anywhere near Shayley.

"Why don't you want me going. Please just answer me, I'm not going to be mad, I just want to know."

"Because I love you and I don't want anything happening the day before our wedding," Austin looked down at his hands.

"Nothing is gonna happen to me, I promise."

"You don't know that," Austin argued.

"If anything happens to me, you'll be the first to know."

"I still don't want you to go," Austin's voice cracked.

"If he does try anything I can get out of it by telling him I have to go look at the venue or get my suit fitted..." Alan kept trying to reassure Austin that nothing was going to happen.

"Alan, what part of "I don't like it" don't you understand! I'd rather die than let Shayley hurt you!" Austin raised his voice.

"But I don't want you to die. Call the police and have them, like, hide in the hotel so when Shayley comes to kill you he can get arrested..." Alan tried.

"I swear I fucking hate him. You should've let me kill him that night at the bar," Austin sighed.

"What, and have you thrown in jail. No way."

"It would've been fun though," Austin gave a small smile.

"I would love to kill him too," Alan agreed.