YOU?!?

Author Chan here!! Sooooo I'm literally posting for no one lol but anyways I have a good time writing these chapters. Oh yeah enjoy UWU

Saiki's Point of View
You looked down with a slight blush, you could see her. If i wasn't with these to morons who had there attention on me constantly, I would have followed her.
"Buddy?" Nendou asked. He then bent down and stared directly on your face.
"OH NO ARE YOU SICK BUDDY?!" Nendou shouted.
'No you moron, psychics don't get sick.' You thought. But you knew this was your chance to follow the girl.
You listened to Kaidou's thoughts for any clue why Nendou thought you were sick.
'I guess his face did turn red..' Kaido thought.
'Why would my face be red?' You thought to yourself. Then you remembered that girl. Your face suddenly felt hot. "BUDDY?!?!?" Nendou shouted. You used a power to cool your face back down to its original pale state.
'That girl,' you thought. You would just leave the group but Nendou wouldnt leave your side unless he thought you were sick.
'Yare, yare. What am I going to do." You pondered. Then you thought of something.
You decided to roll with Nendous accusations of being sick and used it as an excuse to "go home"
After you were far enough away from them you went around the corner of one of the stores and used clairvoyance. You spotted her instantly. After teleporting around the area she was at you turned invisible.

Your Point of View
You felt a presence behind you.
You took an inconspicuous peek behind you and felt it even stronger.
'Tch, this is such a drag.' (Sorry just had to Shikamaru!)
"Hey dad, I'm going to go over to shopping mall, I will meet you at our new house." You said.
"Okay, I will text you the address." He said. But with your telepathy you knew he was glad to be alone. Away from you.
Knowing the person was following you, you made your way to an abandoned construction site.
'Is there another psychic?' You couldn't get that thought out of your head.
"I know your here!" You shouted. You turned around and you were about 7 feet away from the invisible person you knew was there. You picked up a rock and threw it directly at your target.

Saiki's Point of View
You stared directly at the girl in front of you. You could've sworn she looked directly at you. But that would be impossible because he was invisible.
You had been following her for 5 min or so when she told her, what I assume to be, father that she was going shopping.
'All her fault' You heard the man think as the girl you were trailing set off in a separate direction. You now were even more focused on following the girl.
'What did she do?'
'Could she be a threat?' Your mind jumped to the worse case scenario.
Wanting to know more info, you tried to read the mans mind again. All his thoughts were focused on someone named Kummi.
'Did she kill the women named Kummi?' You thought.
Shaking that from your head you continued to trail the girl that was your age. Distracted by your own thoughts the girl stopped. We were in some type of abandoned construction site.
"I know you're there!" She shouted.
A feeling of dread bubbled up in the pit of your stomach.
Then she turned around standing to be about 7ft in front of you.
(Author Chan note! This is happening before pervitska *cough cough* Toritska)
You stared at her. You were trying focus and read her mind. She picked up a stone and threw it at you with impeccable speed. Not even a racing heart beat after it hit you, you teleported. Leaving behind the girl who directly looked at your face before you arrived at your destination.

Your Point of View
'STRAWBERRY HAIR!' Your thoughts exclaimed as you saw the familiar pink hair, green glasses, and lollipops sticking out of his head. And just as fast as you saw him, he vanished. Well if you weren't a psychic you would only assume he vanished. But you weren't your average everyday teen, and neither was he. He teleported.
'No point of focusing on it now, he must be long gone by now.' You thought as you started to head home.
'So I guess this place isn't going to be as normal as I thought it would be.' You didn't know whether to be grateful or disappointed. You popped in your earbuds to help distract you from the world.
Just as you were putting in your earbuds you heard a funny phrase:
'Yare yare.' Someone thought.
'Good grief' you thought and giggled thinking of  Charlie Brown.