CHAPTER FIVE

Izuku fiddled with his pastel pink sweater; pink dust covering his freckled cheeks as his lips were curled into a nervous smile. He let his eyes flicker upwards to the metal door standing threatening in front of him as Kurogiri stood beside him, resting a large hand on top of the messy green curls, "Everything will be okay, Shigaraki will be out in a second to let us in and then you'll meet him and if everything works out, I'll treat you to ice-cream."

The six-year-old nodded his head hesitantly as he moved closer to the other male, wrapping his small fist into Giri's pants as the door let out a groan of protest as it was opened. Izuku swallowed thickly as Kurogiri nudge him forward, the grip on the older's leg tightening as they entered the dark room. His emerald eyes looked around the room in faint wonder as medical equipment was placed around them; his grip unknowing releasing from Giri's leg as he spun around slowly trying to make out what was in the room. A deep voice startled the boy as he quickly turned to look in the direction, the outline of a figure sitting in the dark met his emerald eyes as he again fiddled with his cotton candy coloured sweater, "You must be Izuku, it's a pleasure to meet you, I am All For One or you may call me Sensei."

Izuku chewed on his bottom lip as he pulled on his sweater sleeves, flicking his gaze up to look at All For One before darting back down, stuttering out, "H-hello... N-nice to m-meet you, too~"

"Shigaraki had told me... that you're quirkless, yes?" Izuku's grip on his sweater tightened as his small hands turned white, nodding his head as the other continued, "Well, what would you do, if I said it was possible for you to not only have one but possibly two quirks?"

Izuku instantly beamed as he rushed over to the superior being; a grin showing all of his white teeth as his eyes struggled to stay open because of his cheeks. Excitement bubbled under his skin as he bounced on the balls of his feet, chirping happily, "If that were the case Mister All For One, I would give you all the candy I own~!"

Izuku spread his arms out to emphasize the amount of candy he would give his superior; the leader chuckled at Izuku's behaviour before ruffling the green locks. A blush dusted his freckled cheeks as he leaned into the warm hand of the other, his voice laced with amusement, "There is no need for you to give your treats, young one."

"However, this has given me an idea onto what your quirks will be," He gently kept his hand on top of Izuku's unruly curls as he blinked owlishly at him, "I shall give you two quirks, they are something I like to call Malleable Galaxy and Capture Candy."

"Malleable Galaxy – the user is able to manipulate the matter of their form and cast a mist/fog that can be used to disorientate a person. As an example; the user of the quirk can concentrate "galaxy" into their arm and manipulate it to create a ball of mist or a shroud. Something similar to a smoke screen but with stars. Capture Candy – allows the user the ability to transform objects and people into candy and also has the ability to turn them back into people or the object they were before. I cannot inform of the drawbacks, due to not knowing them. I hope you will like your gift, young one." With the end of the explanation All For One's hand glowed as he firmly placed it against Izuku's little forehead; said boy's lip parted with a silent scream as he fell unconscious, twitching as his freckles began to glow softly in the dimly lit room.

"Interesting boy you found, Shigaraki, very interesting."

. . . . .

Several years had passed – Izuku was now in high school and attending the famous school of UA.

Said boy was bubbling with excitement; a grin spread across his rosy lips as he held tightly onto his pastel green backpack. He took a deep breathe in as he slowly made his way into the extravagant school in hopes of finding the General Studies.

His thoughts wandered back to the past and what had happened in the last eight years; he's got really good at controlling both quirks but only uses Galaxy around others due to using Capture Candy when he's with his family. Though after receiving the quirks his normally bright green hair faded out to a pastel colour and his freckles glowed in the dark like stars. Though when he first got Capture Candy he was very annoyed when he kept turning everything he touched into candy; he likes candy just but not when it's made out of other things, however, after gaining control he has to willing turn it into candy or if he's startled he accidentally does it.

Izuku was snapped out of his thoughts when he ran into something hard and stumbled backward onto the ground, rubbing the back of his neck as he looked up to meet tired amethysts staring down at him. He flashed a grin at the other boy as he quickly jumped back onto his feet, quickly chirping, "Sorry, I ran into you! I'm Izuku, nice to bump into you~!"

The other boy flushed slightly as he scratched the back of his neck, purple eyes looking away from the blinding smile as he murmured, "It's okay and you can call me, Shinso."

Izuku let giggles bubbled from his plump lips as he dug in his pockets, his tongue poking out between rosy lips as he cheered softly when he found what he was looking for. Pulling out a sapphire coloured lollipop as he held it out towards the figure who towered over him; freckles cheeks flushing as he chirped, "Here, have a lollipop, Shi-kun~!"