I shook my head with a chuckle "Sure, but don't worry about me. I don't really sleep a lot" His expression eased at the fact I didn't loose sleep because of the new environment, but he looked worried nonetheless. Is this guy a villain or a mom?

"Soooo when is hand guy coming?" Toga suddenly blurt out. We were both new to the League so I imagined she was just as curious about the work ethic as I was. "He should be here any moment now. Shigaraki Tomura takes his time in the mornings" Kurogiri replied as he worked on the food. Hanako shrugged, probably accustomed to the routine. How long has she been in the League?  My thoughts drifted to her and Nathan. They acted comfortable with the place. Hanako nonchalantly observed Kurogiri cook as she ignored Toga's flurry of questions meanwhile Nathan worked on the drinks. His movements were natural and graceful, as if he'd done this many times before.

Nathan carefully poured a chocolate liquid into a pale stained mug. Soft wisps of smoke arose from the cup and made their way into my nostrils. I couldn't help but to smile at the tempting aroma. He leaned forwards and handed the mug to Hanako with a smile. "Here you go, Ako. Warm but not burning with extra marshmallows and a dash of cream" Hanako nodded and grabbed the cup, bringing it to her lips. "Thanks Nath" her bored gaze softened when she took a swing of the cup. I chuckled to myself at her relaxed demeanor. An unknown melancholy washed over me, her soft gaze almost resembled the time when we were sisterly and closer than ever.

"And one for (y/n)" Nathan spoke, placing a matching mug on the counter in front of me. Steam emanated from my cup as well, yet the liquid in it was much darker and the strong aroma of coffee aided to awake my senses. I lifted my gaze and watched Nathan get back to work, I only now noticed his features were much foreign to the Japanese. His golden eyes were round and double lidded, as his jaw was much more defined and his matching blond hair resembled the crashing waves of the ocean, even well kept they were much wilder than the average and although his speech was refined, it clearly rang an accent. Was I seriously so focused on the casino showdown that I didn't notice?

"You're American?" I questioned. Nathan glanced towards me, lips parting to reply before Toga gasped exaggeratedly.

"Good morning Dab, Dab! I thought you died in your sleep or something" The peppy schoolgirl exclaimed, the swinging of her legs on the stool steadying to greet him. "Good morning Mr.Dabi, I hope you had a good rest" Kurogiri greeted like with the others. Hanako and Nathan followed his lead, greeting him good morning too. Dabi walked past them and sat down on the remaining stool next to me, ignoring most of the greetings except for Nathan, whom he threw a chilling glare at.

His ocean hues flickered to me as a ghost smile turned on his lips. "Good morning witchette" he murmured loud enough for me to hear. I smiled back and mouthed "Good morning Touya." His gaze skimmed over the scenery and he placed an elbow on the counter, resting his chin on his palm. "A whiskey" he muttered.

"No you're not. Nathan, make him a coffee. He likes it darker than mine. As much as he annoys me I don't want him to go this early from alcohol intoxication" Nathan nodded at me as a teasing smirk turned on his lips. "Whatever the lady requests" his comment  provoked a growl from Dabi, which I laughed at. His lips turned into a feigned pout and he sighed with disappoint. "Don't give me that look, it's for your own fucking good" I scowled playfully. Dabi rolled his eyes and glanced back at the two men working behind the counter. "Whatever you say, lady" he mocked. Salty much?

A flash of amusement glinted in Nathan's eyes, It was gone as quick as it came, whatever rivalry was boiling in between the two, I was all on board to see the outcome of it. The caramel skinned blond didn't help it either as he added fuel to the fire. "At least lady sounds much more elegant than whatever witchette means." He purred calmly. An innocent giggle echoed in the room as Dabi slammed a hand on the counter, barking right at him. "What the fuck did you just say?" Nathan raised two arms in surrender, momentarily leaving the coffee machine. "Nothing, nothing. It's interesting to see you so worked up about this when you're so indifferent towards mostly everything around you."