2PM

2PM (투피엠) contains of 6 members: Jun. K (formerly known as Junsu), Nichkhun, Taecyeon, Wooyoung, Junho and Chansung. The former leader, Jay Park, left the band in 2010. The JYPE trainees went through a survival show called "Hot Blood Men" after which a group of 11 members called "One Day" qualified for their debut. Later the group was split into 2PM and 2AM. 2PM debuted on 4 September 2008, under JYP Entertainment.

2PM Fandom Name: Hottest
2PM Official Fan Color: Metallic Grey

Jun. K

Stage Name: Jun. K (준수)
Birth Name: Kim Min Jun (formerly known as Kim Junsu) (김민준)
Position: Main Vocalist
Birthday: January 15, 1988
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Height: 180 cm (5'11")
Weight: 68 kg (149 lbs)
Blood Type: A
Religion: Buddhism
Twitter: @Jun2daKAY
Instagram: jun2dakay

Jun.K facts:
– He was born in Daegu, South Korea.
– Family: Mother, younger brother (his father passed away in 2012)
– He was born Kim Junsu, but on October 17, 2012, he announced that he would be legally changing his name to Kim Minjun (due to family reasons).
– Was accepted both into YG Entertainment and JYP Entertainment, but he chose JYP.
– Before he debuted, he won several song writing and poem contests.
– In elementary school and high school he had received over 70 awards for essays and book reports.
– His former stage name was Junsu.
– Jun. K speaks Korean, English, and conversational Japanese.
– Junsu was a troublemaker before. He skipped JYP's rules.
– He's friends with G–Dragon and TaeYang of BIGBANG.
– His hobbies are composing songs, fashion, collecting accessories and shoes.
– In 2011, he released his first solo single "Alive".
– In 2012, he starred in the musical "The Three Musketeers" where he played the role of D'Artagnan.
– In 2013, he starred in the musical "Jack the Ripper" where he played the role of Daniel.
– In 2014, he released his Japanese solo album "Love & Hate".
– His "Love & Hate" concert tour ranked in the top 10 best concerts in Japan in 2014, he being the only K-pop idol on the list.
– In 2015 he released his 2nd solo Japanese album "Love Letter", which quickly reached 1st on the Oricon daily album charts.
– In July 2016, he released his 1st Korean album, "Mr. NO♡".
– In December 2016, he released his 3rd Japanese solo album, "No Shadow", which also reached 1st on the Oricon daily album charts.
– In January 2017, Jun-K released his 2nd solo Korean album, "77-1X3-00".
– He was the 1st 2PM member who composed a title track for 2PM – "Go Crazy" (2014).
– He also composed the title track "My House" (2015).
– He composed the most songs for JYPE after J. Y. Park.
– He enlisted in the military on May 8, 2018.
– Jun.K's ideal type: He said he likes women who work and have a successful career.

Nichkhun

Stage Name: Nichkhun (닉쿤)
Birth Name: Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul (นิชคุณ หรเวชกุล)
Position: Vocalist, Rapper, Visual
Birthday: June 24, 1988
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Height: 180 cm (5'11")
Weight: 64 kg (141 lbs)
Blood Type: O
Religion: Buddhism
Twitter: @Khunnie0624
Instagram: @khunsta0624

Nichkhun facts:
– He was born in Rancho Cucamonga, California (his parents being ethnic Chinese, from Bangkok, Thailand).
– Family: Mother, father, an older brother (Nichan), two younger sisters – Nichthima (Yanin) and Nachjaree (Chereen)
– His mother was born in Thailand to immigrant parents from China.
– His father's mother is from China, wile his paternal grandfather was born in Thailand from Chinese parents.
– He comes from a wealthy family, which earned him the nickname "Thai Prince" in South Korea.
– He has dual Thailand / USA citizenship.
– He moved to Thailand from the United States at the age of five, with his family.
– He studied at Dhepkanjana School and Tangpiroondham School (Thailand).
– At the age of 12, he went to New Zealand and studied at Wanganui Collegiate School, for a year and a half.
– Then he moved back to the United States to finish his studies at Los Osos High School in Rancho Cucamonga, California.
– He was scouted by a JYP agent in Hollywood, California while he was attending the Korean Music Festival in Los Angeles.
– After passing the auditions, he began his trainee period in 2006.
– In 2009 he was the subject of enlisting and do his military service for Thailand, but he obtained an exception.
– He can play the piano and the guitar.
– Nichkhun is known for his charms and winks.
– He speaks Thai, English, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese and basic French.
– In 2011, he participated in the "We Got Married" show, where he was paired with f(x)'s Victoria.
– He acted in movies such as: "Shining Diploma" (2011), "Ouran High School Host Club" (2012), "Seven Something" (2012), "A Dynamite Family" (2014 – cameo)
– He appeared in Korean dramas like "Dream High" (2011 – where he made a cameo appearance) and "The Producers" (2015 – where he played himself in ep. 3)
– He acted in the Chinese dramas: "One and a Half Summer" (2014), "Looking for Aurora" (2014)
– He acted in the web series drama "Magic School" (2017) alongside GOT7's Park Jinyoung.
– Nichkhun's ideal type: "I like women who are good at what they do. It would be great to meet a woman with whom I could share deep thoughts concerning work and the future."