Chapter 2

Stiles' POV: The next day was Saturday. Thank god cause I didn't really much sleep last night. I spent the whole night planning on how I would ask Malia if she was in to me. I haven't seen her since Eichen House. And I definitely do not want to be a one time thing. So I decided to call her and ask her to come over.

Stiles-"Hey, Malia."

Malia-"Hey Stiles. Is something wrong?"

Stiles-"No, no. Well maybe. I don't know. I just really need to talk to you. Do you think you could meet me at my house?"

Malia-"Sure. I'll be right over."

As I waited for Malia, I could feel my anxiety rising. It's feels like I'm waiting for a diagnosis for a disease that could potentially be terminal.

Stiles-"Just calm down, Stiles. Calm down."

I began chewing on my finger nails, which were already down to my skin. It's a bad habit I have when I'm nervous, which is basically all the time. Then the doorbell rang.

Stiles-"Oh god, here we go."

I walked over and took a deep breath before opening the door.

Stiles-"Hey." She looked beautiful.

Malia-"Hey."

Stiles-"How are you?"

Malia-"Good."

Stiles-"That's great!" I stood there like an idiot. Malia bit her lip.

Stiles-"I'm sorry, do you wanna come in?"

Malia-"Yeah, thanks." As she walked past me, I caught a scent of her perfume. She made me happy, she really did. Even something so simple and stupid as her perfume made me happy. I really did have feelings for her. I just hope she has feelings for me. I slowly closed the door so I wouldn't disturb my dad who had just worked a late shift.

Stiles-"So here's the thing." I started. I caught her a little off guard, she probably expected me to babble on a little longer. But I continued.

Stiles-"So you remember Eichen House right? What we did? How we felt about it?"

Malia-"Of course I do."

Stiles-"Good, I do too. I think about it a lot actually. Not everyday, that's not all I think about. You know I'm not a stalker or anything. It was just a special night for me, you too! I just....."

Malia-"Stiles! I know why I'm here. And the answer is yes."

Stiles-"Yes?" My anxiety went through the roof!

Malia-"I still have feelings for you."

Stiles-"You do?"

Malia-"Of course I do. That night, despite what happened afterwards, was magical. I felt something I hadn't felt....well ever. And I liked it, a lot."

And at that moment I fell in love with a were-coyote. And I knew she had just fallen in love with a human for the first time. And before I knew it we were kissing. It felt like fireworks had just exploded around us. And this kiss was a promise. Most kisses are like promises. But with this one, I promised to be there for her in her worst times and her best, and to love her unconditionally.