Chapter 16

Stiles' POV-

Stiles-"We can't do this." It was 3:30 pm and everyone planned to meet up at Scott's house before the attack.

Scott-"Lydia, are you sure?" Everyone glanced over at Lydia who sat at the kitchen table with her head in her hands. She looked up. I began to worry about her. She looked terrified.

Lydia-"I-I don't know. It's just like all of the other times. I have a feeling, but this one is different. Usually I'm able to tell who it is.....but this time I can't. I'm trying.....I'm trying." I crossed the room and knelt down beside her. I took her hand in mine.

Stiles-"Lydia look at me." She looked deep into my eyes.

Stiles-"It's okay. Everything's going to be okay." She leaned forward and kissed me on the forehead.

Scott-"Whoa. When did this happen?" Lydia laughed a little and rested her forehead on mine.

Lydia-"You didn't tell him?" She whispered.

Stiles-"Not yet....sorry." She laughed again. Then she looked to the rest of the group. Their confusion was pretty entertaining.

Lydia-"Since yesterday."

Peter-"What did you do to my daughter, Stiles?" Like he really cares.

Lydia-"More like what did she do to him."

Peter-"What do you mean?"

Lydia-"You're daughter cheated on him. She hasn't been a human for five months and she already cheated on someone." She said it pretty harshly but I didn't care. I rested my head on her lap, still feeling the pain from two days ago. She ran her hand through my hair.

Malia-"What did I miss?" Nobody noticed that Malia had walked into the kitchen. My head shot up when I heard her voice. Pain rushed through my body. Her glare rested on Lydia and I. She looked hurt.

Peter-"Oh nothing, but I guess you and I have to have a father-daughter talk soon."

Malia-"Can we not talk about that now. We have to focus on Jennifer." Her glance never moved from us.

Kira-"She's right we should get back to the attack." Everyone began to throw ideas and thoughts out, but I remained with Lydia.

Stiles-"Anything?" We were holding hands, I gripped hers tightly. She looked down and slowly shook her head no. This time I kissed her on her forehead. But it wasn't a quick kiss, I made it long on purpose. Cause I knew Malia was still watching us. I wanted her to feel the pain of seeing someone you love with someone else. Or someone you loved.

Scott-"Okay so let's go over this one more time. Stiles, Lydia you guys might want to listen in." We stood up and hand in hand walked over to the rest of the group.

Scott-"Okay. We get to the bank at 6:00, all of us hide each with some kind of weapon. Sheriff." He looked over to my dad.

Scott-"You still want to do this?" He nodded.

Scott-"Alright, he'll stand in the vault and we'll wait for Jennifer to come. And before she can do anything we attack all at once. She won't have a chance. And nobody will get hurt. Nobody will die." Scott looked to Lydia and gave a reassuring nod. She responded with her own nod. Then we made eye contact and I gave her a warm smile.

Lydia's POV- Everyone decided to hang around Scott's until we had to leave. Stiles and I made our way outside in Scott's backyard. There was an old swing set, looking as if it would fall over if a leaf fell on it. But when Stiles took a seat on one of the swings I did the same. We held hands and slowly swung back and forth. He held his phone in his free hand. I leaned over and swiped it from him.