six

doyoung's point of view

"what happened yesterday?" byounggon asked stretching out his arms and itching his head "what do you mean?" i asked.

"i heard shouting yesterday. from you and jihoon." byounggon replied as he sat across me. i sighed and looked at my cup of coffee.

i just can't tell byounggon yet. he's not ready for this, everyone is not. "umm, me and jihoon were just playing video games and you know, jihoon being loud, always shouts."

byounggon nodded. "good morning, doyoung and gon!" everyone started to get out of the room and sat on the table. when jihoon came out of the room, we were all looking at him.

"you were so loud yesterday." hyunsuk said "yeah, what are you guys doing anyways?" yedam asked. jihoon looked at me and i looked at my members.

"we were playing video games, and jihoon being himself, he keeps on shouting." i made an excuse. "yeah, right." jihoon laughed awkwardly.

jihoon sat beside me, "your eardrums must be hurt, doyoung." junkyu said as i laughed forcedly "yeah.."

after breakfast, i came and approached jihoon.

"jihoon," i patted his shoulder. he looked at me "yes?" "are you okay? you seem to be spacing out." he gave a thin smile as a reply, "i'm fine."

jihoon looked down, "you're not." i replied. "let's go to our room and talk."

we sat on our bed and jihoon was looking down, "it's traumatizing, though." he spoke. i sighed "i know, i'm a monster." jihoon suddenly looked up.

"you're not, doyoung. if you haven't told me that i was going to die in the last twelve seconds, you might be holding a funeral right now." jihoon said. "don't think of yourself like that."

i sighed, "thank you." i said. "when are you planning to tell the others? about your condition?" jihoon asked.

"when the right time comes. they're not ready yet." i replied "but please, doyoung, you need to tell them as soon as possible. they'll be worried."

i sighed and nodded.

-
i'm back bitchez