"No." Dr. Iplier frowned. "He still seems to be declining. But maybe it would buy us more time?"

Dark nodded. "Have you given the drug to any others?"

"A few." Dr. Iplier shifted.

"Any improvements?" Dark asked.

Dr. Iplier sighed heavily. "None."

Dark placed his hands behind his back, which the doctor found oddly comforting. "So, we are no closer to finding a cure."

"No." Dr. Iplier swallowed hard.

Dark slowly nodded. "How would you like us to help?" He asked before he turned and swatted Wilford's side, quickly moving back.

Wilford sat up, a knife suddenly in his hand. "What?!"

"Good morning." Dark smiled. "The doctor is in need of our help."

Wilford slowly turned, watching the doctor, and then pointed his knife at him. "I was sleeping!"

"I didn't wake you up!" Dr. Iplier yelped. "Dark did!"

Wilford tucked his knife away, stretching as he shook his head at Dark. "Ya scoundrel."

"Mm. The doctor needs our help." Dark explained again, before looking to Dr. Iplier. "What do you want us to do?"

Dr. Iplier nodded and lead them downstairs as he explained some of the routine check ups they had been preforming. "Mostly I just need you to help Dr. Schneeplestein keep an eye on the sick ward while I go talk to Jackieboy. We found out he may have crossed into the next phase yesterday but we didn't have time to deal with it. I was going to have Dr. Schneeplestein do it since he's more familiar with him... but... I guess I'm doing it now."

Dark nodded and walked through the room, looking over the cots with a stoic expression and then sat on the edge of King's cot. "Do what you must, doctor."

Dr. Iplier watched Wilford a moment, before he sighed. "I'm not sure if Will is going to be the most helpful."

"Everyone loves to see Wilford Warfstache." Wilford grinned.

"I am here." Dark promised. "Everything is under control."

Dr. Iplier sighed, nodding slightly and made his way upstairs and into ward three. He sat down on the floor beside Jackieboy's air mattress and the sleepy hero opened his eyes. "Morning Jackieboy." Dr. Iplier smiled. "Can you tell me what you do?"

"What I do?" Jackieboy frowned.

Dr. Iplier looked down at his clipboard, then back to the man. "Do you save people? Are you a hero?"

"No." Jackieboy shook his head.

"Do you know who Jack is?" Dr. Iplier asked.

Jackieboy's brow furrowed. "Uh... my friend?"

Dr. Iplier nodded slightly, writing out a few notes. "Do you know where you are?"

Jackieboy glanced around the room and sighed. "I'm... sick? I think... this is a hospital."

"Good." Dr. Iplier sighed. "Do you know what you're wearing?"

Jackieboy looked down at the red jumpsuit and sighed. "Is this hospital clothing?"

Dr. Iplier glanced at him, then wrote more on his clipboard. "I'm going to to take some vitals." He explained, pulling the stethoscope from around his neck and began listening to Jackieboy's heart.

Meanwhile back in the sick ward, Wilford was hovering over Robbie's cot, watching the zombie carefully. Dark groaned. "Will, leave him alone. He's sick."