~5~

Panicking Singto paces back and forth trying to come up with a solution for his still very prominent boner when there is suddenly a knock on his door. He whips his head around in horror, hoping he just imagined it but then there is another knock accompanied by a voice.

“P'Sing? Are you there?”

“Yeah one second”

He pulls down his shirt in a pathetic attempt of hiding his boner before opening the door.

“Kit...”

“Bad timing?”

There is dejection written all over his face and Singto can't stand it.

“No. I'm just surprised to see you today, that's all.”

“Can I come in?”

“Of course.”

He steps aside to let the other in and lets out a small sigh when Krist sits down on his bed.

“I'm sorry for turning up out of the blue like this but I really don't want to sleep alone tonight…”

Krist sounds insecure and fragile making the older boy's protective instinct flare up immediately. Still wary of the erection in his pants he walks over to the bed, sitting down with his hands trying to cover his lap.

“Well now that you're already here you might as well stay”

Just as the last word leaves his mouth he is suddenly pushed backwards and Krist is on top of him, hugging him a little too tightly.

“Kit I can't breathe.”

“Oh sorry”

Krist loosens his grip but doesn't make any move to get up. Singto prays to all the gods he can think of that Krist won't move his hips now or he's gonna be in big trouble. As if the situation wasn't bad enough already the close proximity between them was slowly driving Singto insane.
Get it together Singto! You can't make this awkward.
Krist of course doesn't miss how close they are so in order to hide his reddening cheeks he quickly sits up and before his senior can stop him he's already sitting right on top of the others (still hard) dick. When Singto instantly throws one of his arm over his face in embarrassment Krist decides to take matters into his own hands. He experimentally shifts his hips a little earning a groan from Singto. Satisfied with the sound he moves his hips again. Singto freezes realizing what Krist is doing but as the other boy continues slowly rolling his hips and his head is being clouded with pleasure he can't seem to think properly.
He grabs onto the others waist in an attempt to stop him but that seemed to have the opposite effect, as his hands just pushed the boy down even more.

“Kit~”

Krist doesn't stop.

“Kit.”

Still no response.

“Krist!”

The boy visibility flinches hearing Singto raise his voice.

“I'm so sorry I -i should go”

He hurriedly climbs off the bed and leaves without another word. Singto lets out a deep sigh, rubbing his hands over his face. After a well needed cold shower he grabs his phone to check for a text from Krist but there's nothing. With another sigh he goes to bed, head filled with guilt and regret. He tries his best to get some sleep but everytime he closes his eyes all he can see is the terrified look in Krists eyes before he left. Needless to say he doesn't sleep much that night. When he is sitting alone at one of the table in the cafeteria the next morning, he doesn't miss the hushed whispers and wary glances directed his way. Only when one of his classmates sits down in front of him does he actually lift his head though.

“What do you want?”

His usual polite demeanor nowhere to be found.

“Did you and Krist fight?”

“Why?”

“I saw him run out of your dorm building last friday and he didn't attend class today. Actually nobody has seen him since that day so I thought maybe you know what happened...”

They way the girl seemed to worry about Krist irritated him to no end.

“Since when do you care about him that much?”

The girl just shrugs. He isn't normally one to lie but he also can't exactly tell her the truth.

“I don't know so can you leave me alone now?”

Shaking her head the girl leaves and Singto is alone again. After a whole day of dragging himself from one class to another and a handful of people asking him about Krists whereabouts Singto is finally back at his dorm. He thinks about texting Krist but decides against it.
What would I even say? Hey sorry I snapped at you for literally dry humping me? Oh hell no! I didn't do anything wrong, he should be the one apologizing to me.

The next few days, there isn't any sign of Krist. He even cancels the stream on Tuesday and slowly Singto is starting to get worried. It isn't like Krist to just vanish completely. When Thursday rolls around and still nobody has heard anything from him Singto decided to try his luck and text the other.

He isn't sure what he expected but when he doesn't get any reply even after hours of waiting he feels a mixture of disappointment and quilt settle in his chest

It's around 10 am the next day when the news reach him. He overhears a group of girls talking about it on his way to his next class. At first Singto isn't sure if he heard correctly but soon enough everyone seems to be talking about how Krist was back in class today looking like a complete mess. Hearing this Singto is both relieved because Krist isn't missing class anymore and worried as to why he was apparently looking like a trainwreck. Concentrating was practically impossible for the rest of the day, his mind too occupied by Krist to focus on anything else. After his last class he hurries to the place they usually meet up on Fridays but Krist wasn't there. Walking back to his dorm Singto tries calling him several times but all he gets is Krists mailbox.
Maybe he needs a little more time...
And for the first time in the last four and a half month Singto ignores the notification when it pops up on his laptop.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

I'm finally back with another update.

I'm sorry it took so long but I've had a massive writerblock that i still couldn't completely get rid of but I hope the chapter still turned out okay, I decided to go more with my gut than the result of the poll on twitter because it fit better into the storyline I'm going for :/

Anyways, I'll see y'all in the next chapter which will hopefully be soon.