~3~

Singto is sitting at one of the tables in front of the faculty when Krist sits down across from him. To his surprise Krist is still wearing the hoodie he borrowed yesterday.
What a sneaky Nong Singto thinks to himself.

“So when's your next class P'?”

“My only class for today got cancelled.”

“Lucky you, I wish my afternoon class would get cancelled too.”

Krist is pouting and Singto can't help but smile to himself.
Such a child.

“Oh Krist I wanted to tell you, I won't be able pick you up today.”

“Oh why?”

“My dad said he was gonna call later, he wants to talk to me.”

“Well then deliver my greetings yeah?”

“Will do. Now what do you want to eat?”

After eating lunch they are on the way to Krist's afternoon class when Singto's curiosity finally gets the better of him.

“So will you tell me why you stole my hoodie or…?”

“First of all I didn't steal it, I borrowed it. Also it's comfy and it smells nice.”

“You know what, keep it. It looks better on you anyway.”

“Really? But isn't it one if your favorites?”

“If I really want to wear it I'll just come over and steal it back.”

Krist nods giggling.

“Thank you P'Sing.”

He drops Krist off at his afternoon class and goes back to his room flopping down on the bed instantly.
Today is Tuesday.
Singto tries to distract himself but no matter what he does his thoughts keep going back to Krist. What am I gonna do? Thankfully his phone rings just then. It's his dad, he picks up with a big smile. They talk for a while about this and that, Singto delivering the promised greetings from Krist before ending the call. When he looks at the time it's 6:50 pm. He is torn whether he should spend his Tuesday evening like usual or not, still he ends up on his bed his his laptop in his lap and when the notification pops up he clicks on it at the speed of light. It's feels weird knowing the boy on his screen is his best friend but he also can't bring himself to click away.
I

wonder what he's thinking right now…
He watches as the boy slowly strips in front of the camera until he is left in only his boxers. He sits back on his heels and start palming himself through his underwear and Singto can immediately feel his dick harden in his sweatpants. The boy on the other side of the screen is obviously hard so he shoves his hand inside his boxers. Singto's thoughts run wild when Krist lets out a loud moan.
He sounds so good already I wonder how he would sound being fuc- Wait what the fuck! This is Krist why do I think something like that?
Singto tears his eyes away from the screen shaking his head in an attempt to get rid of those thoughts but then Krist straight up whimpers and he can feel his dick twitch. Reluctantly he shoves his hand into his pants and starts stroking himself. By now Krist has taken of his boxers, leaving him completely naked. The tip of his dick is an angry red and shining with precum. Singto groans. Suddenly the other boy shifts onto his knees and pick up small a bottle. Singto's eyes widen as he watches the boy lube up his fingers before bringing the hand behind his back. His position allows a clear view of his fingers teasing his hole. It takes some time but soon enough he is able to ease the first finger in and Singto almost cums right then and there. It's his first time seeing the boy finger himself and he would lie if he said it wasn't the most arousing thing he's ever seen. Using his free hand he types a comment in the chat.

Lionboy_0062: you're so damn pretty.

He isn't sure if he is imagining things when the boy moans out a breathy “I know”.
He adds a second finger scissoring himself, moans and whines spilling from him like a waterfall. Singto can't take it any longer, with one last stroke he comes hard making a mess of his underwear and sweatpants. Spent he slumps against his headboard eyes still glued to his laptop. It doesn't take long before the boy on the screen reaches his climax, coming all over his chest and stomach in the process. He pulls out his fingers and shyly waves goodbye to the camera before ending the stream. Closing his laptop Singto lets out a long sigh, he should really take a shower but he can't bring himself to move just yet.
What the hell is happening to me?
After a much needed shower he crawls into bed, exhaustion tearing at his limbs. Thankfully it doesn't take him long to fall asleep.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

I decided to stick with the length of the chapters for now because I've already written them like this and I don't want to change it. I'm trying to get back on writing as soon as possible but I'm mentally not in the best place rn so I apologize for the slow updates.
Also I'm a lot more active on twitter so you can follow me there if you'd like,
my @ is bilingualbby