"Get yo ass up Moni!" Eris screamed. She was sick and tired of her son laying in bed claiming not to be sick.

"Momma what I tell you about that gay ass name?" Kamoni said as he rubbed his eyes.

"I don't give no fucks. Get yo ass up I'mma take you to the doctor."

"But I'm not-" Kamoni started before he was interrupted by his mother. She didn't want to hear it anymore.

"Let's go." She responded sternly before leaving out the room.

Kamoni sat up in bed, staring at nothing in particular for a few minutes. He was tryna understand what he had been doing wrong for God to punish him like this.

Huffing, he rolled out of bed before going in the bathroom to do his hygiene.

After he was finished he made his way out of the house and towards his momma's car. Not before noticing a smiling Amir in the passenger seat.

"A whole snitch." Kamoni thought to himself as he entered the car.

The ride took about thirty minutes. It could've been shorter, but Eris was a slow driver.

"Hi." Eris smiled at the nurse at the nurse station.

Kamoni lingered around waiting for her to finish.

"Aw." Amir dragged out. "Look at the lil' sicky pooh." He went to pinch Kamoni's cheeks but Kamoni was not in the mood.

"Nigga move." Kamoni huffed and went to sit in the waiting room with Amir following right behind.

Soon, Eris joined and informed him that he would get called sooner or later.

"Man I'm hungry." Amir said as he rubbed his stomach. He had been tryna make her budge for the past few minutes.

"I wish I had a snack." He sighed. "What about you ma? Aren't you hungry too?"

Just as she was about to give him a piece of her mind, Kamoni's name was called.

Everyone stood up and followed the nurse.

"Damn." Amir whispered to Kamoni as he pointed at the girl's ass.

"Have some respect." Quickly Eris slapped the back of his head making Kamoni snicker. "And you shut up before you get it too."

He rolled his eyes before getting hit just like he was promised.

"Could you step on the scale please." The nurse turned to him.

He stepped on the scale and waited until she finished. After she took his height, he sat down on the exam table.

Eris had an incoming call making her face scrunch up as she looked at the caller I.D.

"If y'all would excuse me." She said as she hurried out the room.

The nurse opened her mouth to speak but was interrupted by Amir.

"Do y'all have any...one on one," He stroked his chin, "personal care, nurse..." He asked as he waited for her name.

"Isis." She laughed at his silliness. "I'm afraid we do not but I'm sure we can quickly help your friend here."

"Oh no I wasn't asking for him." He said as he smiled.

"Oh so your sick too huh?" She asked putting the blood pressure cuff on Kamoni's arm.