The Boy With X's On His Wrists

Castiel sat in his room listening to Fall Out Boy as his pencil tapped against his desk to the beat of Dance, Dance, contemplating the current math problem. He combed his fingers through his dyed jet black hair, not concentrating much on any of the work in front of him. He had only two things on his mind. The new sandy blonde haired boy with green eyes and an "X" tattooed on both of his wrists is first on his mind. Second, would be his band called "The Black Wings" who currently have a gig Saturday.

Let's back it up to the sandy blonde haired boy.

Cas walked in to his first class of the day today, which had been creative writing. A class that he was forced to be in because of the lack of students. He walked into the classroom painted a pale blue and wearing all black, as usual, with his black vans, skinny jeans, and My Chemical Romance t-shirt. He sat in the back corner by the window, not planning on raising his hand or participating in any way, shape, or form.

A student knocked on the door and our teacher Mr. Carroll lifted his glasses off the bridge of his nose and slid it through his dark brown hair, "You are late," he said firmly.

Castiel rolled his eyes at the teacher being a dick to the obvious new kid. The boy stuttered, "I-I'm sorry, I'm new here. My name is Dean Winchester." Mr. Carroll replied, "Fair enough. Take a seat in front of Mr. Novak. Mr. Novak raise your hand to show him who you are."

Cas slowly rose his hand and letting out a sigh. Not because he didn't want Dean to sit by him, but because he hated drawing any attention to himself. The boy had taking his seat. Cas watched his every move that hour for the soul purpose of those black bolded X's on both of his wrists. The teacher had talked on and on about poetry or at least that's what Cas saw in Dean's notebook, not like he was listening. He liked the way Dean focused on what the teacher was saying.

Cas so desperately wanted to say something to Dean. Anything. But he couldn't, the anxiety kicked in and it wouldn't allow words to escape his mouth. He saw him in every one of his classes that day and still didn't say a word to him, but those X's just intrigued Cas so much. He wondered why were they there and what they stood for.

Cas sighed into his palms, upset, and hating himself for not talking to the boy who interested him most. Someone knocked at the door and Cas called for them to come in. His older sister Charlie came into the room, "Sup bitch."

She was his legal guardian, being 24 years old with their parents dying in a house fire a couple years back, she was all that was left for Cas. She was his best friend, who was always there for him. She took college classes, majoring in technology. Charlie was still in college from taking a few years off from school to care for Cas. Not to mention her job working minimum wage at the local comic book store. She was a busy person.

Cas looked up at her, "Hey, Charles, can you give me some advice?"

She sat on the edge of his desk, "Of course, Cassie."

"So there's this guy who I'm kind of interested in, but with my anxiety I just can't even say two words to him."

"All you gotta do is say hi, introduce yourself, and point out a similarity you two have. You can't go wrong. Then if you guys start talking you could invite him here to do homework or something and after that to your gig Saturday."

Castiel nodded, "Thanks, Charles. I'll do that. Now will you help me with this damn math homework."

She laughed, "You're on your own, kid. I have homework to do too." Charlie kissed his forehead and shouted a good night as she left the room.

Cas groaned at his pencil for not helping him to find the answers. He was too tired to blame anything else, but an inanimate object staring back at him. He had turned up his music a few notches higher to "Brick By Boring Brick" by Paramore. His arms folded on his desk and his head rested against them as he started to doze off, only thinking about the sandy blonde haired boy with X's on his wrists.

A/N

So it's a Destiel Punk au ayeeee. I wanted to thank my friend Hannah aka StarryCastiel for helping me with the cover. She's one of my favorite writers too, so I highly suggest to follow her and read all of her stuff. Alright bye, have a nice day.