•°•chapter seven•°•

Start from the beginning

She smiles knowingly before waving me over as she makes her way over to the underwear section.

"So a get better trip! " she exclaims happily. We stop in front of a neat pile of bras and undwear.

"What color would you like? " she asks suddenly after looking through everything.

"Suprise me" I reply with a shy smile. The wave of positive energy coming off livy sucks me in. I bet she would be a really good friend.

She smiles happily before digging and talking about her self.

"I haven't seen you around, are you new? " she asks after a couple of seconds of picking up things and putting them back down. She turns around when I don't answer and meets my wide grey eyes.

"Yeahh I have really good memory. We normally only get regulars here. " she explains.

"I moved here a couple of days ago. To live with my uncle and aunt. " I reply back with a strained smile.

She looks away embarassed before opening her mouth. She glances around before looking at the bra in her hands.

"Sorry.. I didn't mean to pry. "

"N-no it's fine! You're really good company. "

Her pale skin turns pink as she smiles wider. "I'm glad to hear that!  Now let's try these on! "

I stare at the pile of clothes in horror.  All of these?

Time skip

I don't know how long it's been but I tried on many types of clothing and sprayed all kinds of perfumes into the air. We giggled a lot and I found out she is actually in my grade and she goes to the same school. We exchanged numbers before she pushed me into the same dresser room with a blue bra and a matching pair of underwear. The bra lining has a white bow tie and consists of a black and light blue stripe pattern. The bow is bigger on the soft feeling underwear. I hear livy yelling a welcome as I place the new set on. Everything looks amazing and feels so very soft. This might be my favorite pair I've tried on.  Livys going to be happy on another sale.

I unlock the door and step out to showy livy the cute peice. It took me a few times to come all the way out, embarrament and guilt of feeling just a tiny bit of happiness consuming me untill she made me feel better about myself.

"Livy does this look -" I stop myself as I meet a pair of cold blue eyes. Cold but very familiar blue eyes.

"J-jesus sunny stop staring! " a voice says from behind him. Livy's mouth is agap as she watches everything unfold. A blushing bee is being pulled away by Sam as sides peaks at my body in-between his fingers. And sunny. He just stands there his eyes narrowed,and his eyes gazing over my body.

I dont say anything as i back up into the room and shut the door in his face. I quickly change into my black sports bra,underwear,and outfit before taking the new things into my hamds and opening the door. Sunny is in the corner being poked by his brother while bee is playing with a red bra. sam is the only one trying to prentend like he isnt here.