•°•chapter six•°•

Začít od začátku

Yaaay" sides exclaims over sunny's grunt. Rons dull blue eyes switch over to optimus as he let's out chuckles at the turn of events before looking at optimus.

"That ok? "

Optmis nods his head with amusment dancing in his bright blue eyes.

"Ensure her safety.. And make sure she has a good time as well. " he says to the two and bee. They nod without a word before optimus smlies at me.

With that done and over with, uncle hands me a black card with gold lining around it before rubbing my head lovingly.

"Use this. You can go get ready now. We're leaving you with Sam and the others. I hold back a whimper as I go to hug aunt Sarah before I quickly make my way into the house, up the stairs, and up to my white colored room. I skim past the clean mirror before stopping completely to look at myself. I currently wear the same adidas outfit but with bright red cheeks. It's almost as if I didn't run miles on miles. It just looks like a have a special type of glow. I decide to take out my now messy hair from the scrunchie before putting it on my wrist. This is too much in one day..and it's really only twelve now. I didn't know how far I ran until we spent over thirty minutes in the car.

With a very loud sigh I make my way to my bed and take the brush I left on it from before into my hands. I brush my very soft hair a couple of times before gently placing it back into the middle of the bed. I don't bother to change my outfit. It's comfy so that's ok for me.

"If you sigh so much you'll get older. Well.. At least that's what I've been told. " a voice says startling me. I turn around quickly and see the boy named sam leaning on my door frame.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you" he says with a chuckle. I smile at him as he comes into the room a little more.

"You ready to go? " he asks while stretching. I nod my head and follow him out of the room.

"We have a lot to see! We have the school to go to, the mall.. Oh and you have to see this new ice-cream place!" He exclaimes happily while almost tripping down the strairs. My eyes widen a bit as he chuckles to himself at his mistake.

"A-are you ok? " I ask as he jumps to the last stair with ease. He looks back at me with a large humorous smile on his face before rubbing his head.

"Yeah I'm fine. Bee always tells me I'm clumsy" he replys back while waiting for me to step off the last stair. I nod my head back unable to say that I'm also very clumsy. I already shared an intimate detail with sides and I don't even know him..

"Anyways, what grade are you in? " he asks.

"I'm a junior.. " I whisper as I stare at his back. He nods his head before replying.

"I'm a senior right now. That means we'll probably have a class or two together. "

"What's your favorite food, color, animal, subject-" he cuts himself off and holds the door for me to walk out. My head spins with the answers to his unexpected questions. This guy sure is a talker.. But I don't mind.

"I like strawberrys"

"That makes sense" he replys back as we make our way to sunny, sides, and bumblebee. I tilt my head in confusion.