Part 18

(Your POV)

"Who's car is in my driveway now ?" Y/F/N texted you , "that's Calum's , we're on our way right now , we are like 5 minutes away ." You replied to her . Calum drove back to his place , with you following him . You turned your GPS on just in case you got lost because knowing you , you would end up getting lost somehow . You cranked up your music , calum could hear it when he was listening to his . You pulled into his driveway , music still loud . Ashton , Luke , and Michael came running out to see what was going on . You just sat in your car , looking at yourself in the mirror ,fixing your hair . "No way ." Ashton stood by the door , shocked .

(Ashton's POV)

"Who's music is that ?" Luke , Michael , and I ran outside to see what was going on . Calum had arrived , and so has Y/N . "No way ." I stood by the door in shock . "She listens to music like that ? AWESOME !!!!" Y/N was listening to hardcore music , Calum's a lucky guy . He better hold on tight to her , she's a keeper . Y/N was singing along to the music , but it looks like she had gotten a phone call . "Hey guys ." Calum walked up to me , Luke , and Michael . "Is Y/N okay ?" I had asked because I could see she was starting to cry in the car then she started yelling . "Y/EX/N" calum said in a harsh tone .

(Your POV)

'You have to be kidding me ...' You thought to yourself when you noticed Y/EX/N was calling you . You answered it . "When are you gonna leave me alone god damnit ." You said harshly to him . "Never ." He replied . "I swear ! I don't want to hear from you again . First you cheat on me then I was dumb enough to give you another chance . And thEN YOU BREAK UP WITH ME CAUSE OF YOUR FRIENDS !! IM NOT GOING TO LET YOU TREAT ME LIKE THAT !!" You started to cry , but also started to yell at him even more than you were . "Babe don't cr-" "dONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO , AND DON'T CALL ME BABE . After I hang up this phone , and you call again . I will tell my boyfriend . So I recommend you not to call me again . Cause you will regret it ." You hung up and threw your phone into the passenger seat . You got a call from him again . "LEAVE ME ALONE !!!!" You screamed at the top of yours lungs , into the phone . Calum was walking to the car in fury , you hung up the phone and dropped it . "Was that Y/EX/N" "yes .... He won't leave me alone ." You could tell calum was getting furious . "Tomorrow ... We are going to his house , he will regret treating you like he did and will regret not leaving you alone ." He reached for your hand and he helped you out of the car . "Let's go inside and relax" he led you inside and you laid down on the couch while calum went to the kitchen to get you some water . By the time he came back , you were asleep . he put a blanket on you so you wouldn't be cold , then walked into the kitchen where the other guys were and hung out there for a while .