10

(Ashley p.o.v)

I finally found out who that girl in the picture was. All I had to google was his recent relationship status.

It was Selena Gomez in that picture.

Google says they are currently dating and have been for a couple months now. Around the time me and him started talking.

Does she know that he texts me? Let alone freaking flirt?! I respect people's relationships. If I knew they were together I would've never talked to him the way I have.

F**k it!

I'm telling him I know who he really is. But first I want him to tell me how he really feels about me.

Erick: Hola mami

Ashley: Tell me how you feel about me.

Erick: Wow! Straight to the point haha.

Ashley: I'm serious Erick

Erick: Me gustas. You're funny, weird (in a good way), sweet, down to earth, bien hermosa. I love talking to you. You understand me. You don't judge. There's more but I'd rather say it in person in the near future.

Ashley: So are you single?

Erick: Siempre haha.

Ashley: Can i have that picture today?

Erick: Soon mami

Ashley: You know, you've been saying that for a while now. And I'm tired of you lying to me. Why couldn't you tell me who you really are Erick Brian Colón? I mean you told me parts. It took me a while but I put the pieces together.

Erick: F**K!! Y/n nececitas que entender porque hice esto.

Ashley: Let me guess. You wanted me to know you for you not Erick from CNCO.

Erick: Yes!! You get it!

Ashley: Im a fan but I would never go crazy and give your number out or whatever you're thinking. You lied to me about something else. You and your girlfriend.

Erick: I'm not gonna lie to you

Ashley: *Anymore*. You've been lying to me since I texted you back the first night.

Erick: We're friends haha

Ashley: Friends lay in between each others legs, her ass is basically on ur dick!? I wouldn't call that friends.

Erick: So we've been kinda dating for a couple months now. So what?

Ashley: You told me you liked me Erick. Not in a friendly way either! I'm not going to be your 2nd choice. I won't stand in between you and her either.

Erick: Ashley stop...

Ashley: You two look so happy together.

Erick: Ashley I said stop!

Ashley: I won't stand in the way of you two. Selena doesn't deserve that. Goodbye Erick.

Erick: Goddammit Ashley!

Erick: Ashley!

Erick: Contestame!!

Erick: I hate when someone ignores me!!

Erick: I get it. I hurt you.

Erick: Me gustan las dos okay?! Just her more. And I get to see her and be in public with her.

Erick: Crap! I didn't mean it like that! I can see you. I just don't know if I would go public. I'm not so good with commitment.

Erick: I mean look at me! Ive been flirting with you while dating her!

Erick: Por favor contestame Ashley! Andale...