octavia (fairytail)

full name:

octavia estra

nickname(s):

tavia, tav, anything else (mostly tav)

age:

17

gender:

female

sexuality:

straight

species:

human/spirit

guild:

fairytail, grey, left shoulder

personality:

while growing up, octavia had become emotionally withdrawn and noticeably serious, sometimes intimidating her enemies or even her comrades. she is quite stoic and level-headed, rarely seen to lose her cool or be at a loss of what to do, no matter how bleak the situation seems to be. her will is remarkably strong, managing to remain so outwardly calm. she cares deeply for her friends and comrades, seeing them as the last remnants of a family she cannot afford to lose. octavia is not completely immune to the effects of her emotions: her strong feelings for her beloved ones, particularly when they are in harm's way, does at times cloud her judgment in fury - sometimes to the endangerment of herself and others. a notable example was when octavia briefly gave in to her grief over her sisters demise and lost the will to live, forgetting her responsibility for the lives of the people she took upon herself to evacuate in the process. however, she was reawakened by her memories of herself and her and made decision to never give up again, as her memories would die with her. her peace was shattered when a band of criminals brutally murdered her parents before her eyes in a failed kidnapping attempt, only saving herself and her sister. following this traumatic event, octavia gained a generally cynical outlook on life and accepted the world as a cruel place where only those who are strong are able to survive. her determination to protect her beloved ones as much as possible have contributed greatly to her phenomenal skills as a fighter. though being among the best of the best, she remains humble and refrains from putting on airs or displaying arrogance. octavia has a strong sense of right and wrong, doing everything she can to make her most impulsive friends to follow what she thinks is the right track. despite that, she knows well that she cannot always sway them in decisions and makes it a point to follow them whenever they go, just so that she can be around to help out when trouble arises. octavia is a headstrong and reliable member of the guild. She is very caring towards everyone, especially team natsu, and is easily one of the most kind-hearted members of the guild, if not the most kind-hearted. despite her kindness, octavia isn't above tearing into her friends when she thinks they're in the wrong. she is very protective of her comrades, and does whatever she feels necessary to make sure they stay out of harms way. she also seems to have a perverted side, as when the girls took a bath together at the hot springs, she groped erza's breasts to see if they were real, and later did the same thing to juvia. octavia is also highly intelligent, if not as much as mavis; according to many guild members. The only person octavia seems to genuinely hate is anyone that poses as a threat towards fairytail. when that happens, octavia displays a very sadistic, dark and cold side, completely unlike her usually unbothered self.

family:

mother and father were murdered, she had a younger sister but she was also murdered.

love interest(s):

open (for now)

status:

single

height:

5'8

weight:

127lbs

description:

octavia is a beautiful teenage girl with waist-length black hair which is tied with two red ribbons by each shoulder and angular blue/grey eyes. she is mostly seen wearing a black blazer with a white button-up shirt underneath it, a black skirt that reaches mid-thigh, and black stockings up to her knees. she has a very curvy and busty body but likes to wear conservative clothing.

 she has a very curvy and busty body but likes to wear conservative clothing

powers/abilities:

celestial magic/take over

(if you want to know about each key pm me!)
she possesses "diamond keys" which contain the spirits of mythical people/creatures such as dragons, gods, phoenixs, demons, and many others. though these are only spirits or rather, "projections," they still have personalities, memories, and feelings. there is 21 diamond keys in total, at the moment she has 9, but she plans to collect them all. when any key is activated, she is able to take on the powers of whatever spirit she had summoned and fight along side them, much like lucy's star dresses.

she has an abnormal amount of strength for a girl her size, an inhuman amount. she also is highly skilled in multiple different styles of fighting, has enhanced reflexes, and great flexiblity.

weaknesses:

find out ;)

history/backstory:

some is in her personality!