Chapter one☄️

Third persons POV:

Taehyung woked up with the worst feeling in his stomach.The realisation hit him when he was about to throw up on his bed.

He lightly removed Jungkook's hand from his waist,feeling bad already after leaving the warmth and rushed to the bathroom.He loudly throws having his face infront of the toilet bowl for about 10 minutes now.He was about to re enter his bedroom when he saw Jungkook standing at the bathroom door having a worried expression plastered on his face.
"Are you alright baby?" Jungkook said taking a step forward. Tae blushed at the nickname altho he should've been use to it after being with Jungkook for almost 5 years,(Yes Jungkook and Taehyung were dating for 4 years before marrying)but Jungkook's hoarse morning voice told him otherwise. "Its nothing to worry about,probably something i ate last night" Taehyung replies. Jungkook smiled and nodded before picking a blushing Taehyung bridal style and placing him on their shared bed. "You probably need to rest"he said and tae hummed in response and closed his eyes.

Guys ok so the first chapter is outtt i hope you liked it altho its really short but the upcoming one's are going to be longer. Please vote :) have a nice day 💘