Chapter 10💕

Dale POV

Brandon call me and told him he was getting followed by a black car and then as we was talking I heard gun shots bossman put a track on all of our cars so it wasn't easy to find him so I pulled out my phone and found him and when I got there I put him in my car and drove him to the hospital.

Dashile POV

Dale called me and said that Brandon had got shot my heart dropped I was soo hurt because me and him was just aruging {well I was aruging don't even think he was listening.} But I grabbed Jr he was sleep in his bed I didnt  know what was wrong with him he was sleep all that day. When I woke him up he started coughing. In the car he started breathing real fast. I rushed him to the hospital both of my boys was in the hospital.

Madison POV

Dashile called me and said that Jr and Brandon was in the hospital but for different reason so I took the kids to my momma house. Then I went to the hospital I was mad because dale didn't even call me but he was at the hospital I just walked passed him and rolled my eye. But as I was in there I felt wired so I asked Dale who was the man he was talking to and he said it was his boss but his boss looked soo much like my dad but I left it alone.

Dashile POV

I was in the wating room waiting to see what was going on with the both of them then we doctor came out "Family of Brandon White" Here I said walking up to her and everyone else. Well Mr.Brandon is okay he will be in the hospital into 4.30pm but if the bullet would have hit his head he could have dead but he got hit the top of his ear that was a relief because I was soo scared. "Mother of Brandon White Jr" the doctor said I went up to him and he said he was having a silent asthma attack , but he's find now he has those in his sleep when he was born did any doctor tell you he have asthma? no I said in a soft voice. Okay thanks ma'am he said and walked away. I went up to his room and he was watching Pj mask and he said mommy I like it here I get free food and toys. I love to see him happy. I went to Brandon room it was time for him to leave he went to see Jr and We all left they told me I had to get a breathing treatment for Jr.