Chapter 8

Madison POV

Hey I know y'all haven't heard from me and somedays me and dale are doing good we are keeping Jr for Brandon and Dashile because there going Thur something but me and my baby girl is going on a girls day out and the boys are going on them one two. Me and my baby girl was wearing match clothes we had on plan white shirts and black jackets with black and white leggings with red and black jackets around our waist and our black and white jordens.

We was soo cute 😍!!

We went to the nail shop and went to the mall I brought her and her twin brother some clothes. I brought us some match clothes all together. Me, Dale, and the twins I brought everyone something also I brought Jr and Kayden macthing outfit and the shoes too!

Dale POV

Me and the boys are having a day out soo you know how me and Kayden got dreads imma get them cut off today to make Madison happy. He and my son gone grow out hair out this was us after our hair got cute. Me and my boy was cute!

We was fyeeee!

Brandon POV

I talk to Dashile and told her everything I was happy that she Was excepting my apology! Her and my baby girl got close real fast we took Kayleigh and Jr out to play so they could get a bond and Dashile came out the blue and says she pregnant my heart broke because I didn't tell her that KeeKee had another child on the way! Why can't my live just go right I said to myself. Then we left the Park and went to the mall I'm think about taking Kayleigh away from KeeKee.

KeeKee POV

This nigga left with my child I'm pissed I was blowing up his phone but got no answer. In my head I said he better not have her around that girl of his. I said rolling my eyes. You know what I'm about to pull up on him because I got the address. I went to his house and knocked and got no response. So I said okay imma just go the mall. I went to the mall and seen this girl holding my child. I went up to her and grabbed my baby from her she look shocked. But I looked at her again and it was Dashile my ex BestFriend I don't like her she a brat I said to myself rolling my eyes but I was knocked of my thoughts by Kayleigh crying.

And Brandon snatched her from me. Give me my child now I said before I make a scene in this mall. They all walked away and I said Fake Hoes so they could hear me. Who said Dashile? I didn't even say nothing I just walked away.