Chapter 9💕

{Previously in the book}

Sooo basically Brandon got another girl pregnant and haven't told Dashile and His's thinking about taking Kayleigh from KeeKee and Madison and Dale are doing great and Morgen soo FAKE.

KeeKee POV

So it's been 1 whole month and haven't seen my child this nigga got me messed up soo I went to go get a police report and the lady at the front desk had a attitude. And soo I ended up getting arrested!!

Brandon POV

So me and the kids are sitting in the living room watching tv and Kayleigh said daddy I said yes baby!! The man put his hands on my private area and he give mommy money for it and he said him was gone kill you if I didn't stop crying she said crying. Then Dashile walk into the front door she was yelling about KeeKee being pregnant but I wasn't trying to hear that I was mad right now soo I told the kids to go up stairs I went into my room and got my gun I wanted to kill myself because I let myself down someone touched my baby, my heart, my everything I was pissed and Dashile was still yelling soo i couldn't hit her because she was Pregnant I wasn't trying to hear it!

KeeKee POV

Yeah y'all thought they could keep me for long no because I'm pregnant and as I was walking out of there I seen Dashile (Brandon's Girlfriend) I don't like her soo I went up to her and sayed hey I'm pregnant with Brandon's child and she looked shocked and I walked off rolling my Eyes. When I finally got home my house was black and plus it was night time soo I went to knocked to see if anyone was there I was scared soo I went back to my car i decided I was gone sleep at a hotel and when I got into the car someone put a gun to my head and held my mouth soo I couldn't talk.

Brandon POV

I was just driving into I peeped this car following me I turn right and didn't know it was a dead end soo I called Dale and told him what was going on and the gun shotgun fire into my car and everything went black.