part 3

vereena sat in bed, amazed. last night her CRUSH ASKED HER OUT! she had already changed alex's name to "my boo💓" on her phone.

she was just about to get out of bed when he texted her "hey beautiful💘"

v: goodmorning love 💓

a: did you like my surprise?

v: ofc sillyyy :))))

a: have you eaten gorgeous?

v: no, im vv hungry 😣

a: then get ready we're going to denny's 😀

v: i like the sound of that ;)

vereena held her phone to her chest and sighed. she felt like she was dreaming. she felt so loved.

she opened and locked her front door as she could ready see alex in her driveway. he smiled, and tilted his head to the right, telling her to get in.

i pulled up in my car to vereena's house, then honked. she came outside straightaway, and she looked beautiful as always. and she was all mine.

they made their way to denny's and they both ordered pancakes.

"woah, i just realized something," alex said.

"what did you realize?" vereena said.

"you're my girlfriend. like, you're all mine. holy cow. how did i get so lucky?" he said romantically.

vereena rolled her eyes and giggled. "you barely noticed that?" she said, but deep inside she couldn't believe it either. she loved him so much.

then, they saw their waiter making his way to their table. "here you go. enjoy your food!" he said.

"it smells so good!" vereena said as she picked up her knife and fork.

______________________________________

they then went to carlos' house for a party.

"hey guys!" carlos said. "hey," alex said. vereena just smiled.

carlos noticed that they were holding hands.

"are you guys...?"

they looked at each other, then nodded. carlos smiled and nodded, giving his approval.

he let them in, and they had a fun night.

vereena posted a picture of them holding hands and they're fans went wild. it became her most liked picture on her account.

they were with each other for most of the night. they became inseparable.

______________________________________

just then, someone knocked on the door and carlos went to open it. when carlos emerged from the door, someone came behind him.

"hey, i wanted you guys to meet my new friend. his name is drew," carlos said.

drew then proceeded to shake alex's hand, then vereena's, and smiled at her in a certain way that made alex jealous. he even seemed to be a little red.

alex pov

someone knocked on the door and it was a guy i've never seen.

carlos introduced us to him, and he said his name was drew. he shook my hand, then vereena's but smiled at her a bit too wide. he seemed a little red.

after he shook vereena's hand, i scooted closer to her and held her hand. drew got the hint and stepped back a little, but he seemed kinda mad.

end of alex pov

the night went on, and then vereena and alex both went home.

my boo 💓: hey, can we talk ?

baby 💍:  ofc !

my boo 💓: i noticed drew staring at you... you don't like him, right ?

baby 💍: of course not bby ! why would u think that ? 😔

my boo 💓: idk... i just don't want to lose u...

baby 💍: u could never lose me bby ! ily 💞

my boo 💓: okay... goodnight, i love u ! 💖

baby 💍: goodnight <3