Student/ teacher romance

wake up Tara"..." Tara babe" i hear my mum call waking me up from my sleeping state. " yes,yes im up" i call as jump up to get in the shower. Today is the first day of my final year of school, i have a shower in record time looking in the mirrow at my appearance im pleased, wearing my skinny white jeans, white converse, gray baggy top and black leather jacket. I leave my long hair with its natural light waves, i inherited my fathers brown hair that has tints of mahogany when the light hits it and his sky blue eyes, however i inherited my mothers features high cheek bones and petite body frame.

I walk into the kitchen my mother walks towards me handing me a cereal bar " eat this otherwise youll be late, i gotta shoot i have a business meeting early this morning" she walks towards the door and turns " have a great first day love you hun" blowing me a kiss she leaves. My mum is a top attorney shes constantly busy from her job which she regrets not being able to spend as much time as she'd like with me and my old brother Marco. But we are grateful for the life shes given us and continually doing a great job even when my father got killed whilst fighting in Iraqi 7 years ago. It was hard on all of us i was just 10 years old and had adored my father, my brother has followed his footsteps and is in the marines. Me and my mother have the daily worry that he wont make it like my father but its was his life long dream and there was no way we could persuade him otherwise, my brother is 23 and had joined up when he was 18 years old 5 years ago.

Todd my bestfriend who ive known my whole life bibs his horn outside i get into his car and am greeted with his beautiful smile " hey sexayy" he says whilst leaning to kiss my forehead. " hey pooface, you excited for our first day" i reply giving him a smirk knowing hes just as excited as me for our final year. " HELL YESS" he exclaims. Todd is the defination of a heartbreaker with his blond fashionably styled hair and bright blue eyes, the captin of the school football club. Pulling into the school parking lot we get out and walk over to the school building Todd throws his arm over my shoulder and starts counting down, " three"..."two" "Todd whha" "one" and then i get it, Amy our other bestfriends squeal starts from infront of us whilst she runs full pelt towards us, nearly knocking us over if it wasnt for Todds strength she enguls us into a bear hug. " O M G, guys ive missed you soo much!... you seriously dont know how much" she continues talking rappidly without taking a breath whilst me and Todd give each other amusing looks. " Amy we've missed you too" we both say. " but amy...you do remember only just seeing us three days ago! " smiling at her mocking outraged look. "THree days my dearest is a looonng time" she rolls her eyes grabbing our hands and pulling us to our lockers. " youd think she hasnt seen us like the rest of our friends for the seven weeks like everyone else" he says to me over Amys head, i smile back " I can hear you dimwit!, i cant help missing you and frankly you should be grateful!" she mutters back. we just laugh at her amy is just the same amy as usual. Amy is also a stunner with blond hair and brown eyes she is in secret love with our friend Sean and he with her but they are both blind to each others feelings. Amy reckons this year is the year she gets with her secret lover boy, which she personally calls him. Our group of friends are gathered around our lockers the group consists of me, Todd, Amy, Sean, nick and Anna. " hey guys" i say whilsts hugging them all individually, we all catch up before the first bell, Anna tells me and Amy about the new maths teacher whos apparently a hot model god this gets us excited as we hate maths! this year gets even better! Me, Amy and Todd have nearly every lesson together the exception being last lesson of maths which is just me and Amy.

First day of school is going well and lessons are easy as its the first day back, me and amy are heading to our last lesson which is maths we haven't had the chance of seeing the famous new hot teacher yet so we are very eager. We walk into maths and head for the back row near the window, the teacher hasn't arrived yet so we chatting about Amy's holiday.

The suddenly there's a hush in class as everyone's eyes dart towards the door that just opened allowing the new teacher to enter. I look up and my heart stops... like literally stops! in-front of me is the epitome of beauty, the man of all man, my freaking maths teacher! his body is perfect, his strong arms prominent through his white button down shirt. I lick my lips just imagining his rock hard body beneath that shirt, my eyes hadn't even travelled up to his face yet and as they did my mouth fell open.i gawked at the man infront of me and started internally panicking it cant be! no freaking was, holy shit!... Our new maths teacher is the man i had locked lips with more than 6 months ago and has filled my many dreams ever since that night. His styled dark brown/ almost black hair looked stylishly messy and his grey piercing eyes the one id dream about so many times set in that beyond handsome face looked up to the class, with his most panty dropping smile on display. I closed my mouth and started sliding down into my seat, he most probably wouldn't even remember me but i couldn't take a chance the mier thought filled be with horrifying dread. My heart was pounding out my chest i looked over to Amy on my left and she looked like she was dribbling so did every girl, not even 3 seconds had past when he started talking it had felt like hours in that short moment since he'd walked in.

" Hey class im your new maths teacher for this year as youve probably heard" he smiled as he perched on the front of his desk " i remember how fast news travels in high school, so i will introduce myself formally im Mr Martinez, ive recently just turned 23 this is my first year of teaching so ive been graced with you guys" he flashes another of his handsome smiles. " I've had a great career before this being a marine, which is totally different to teaching as y'all probably guess" laughter follows his comment and he smiles again. I wish he'd bloody stop smiling...and talking for that matter! his voice is husky and just as sexy as the rest of him. Oh. God how am I going to survive this year let alone pass maths. I slid even further in my seat as he starts his activity of getting to know the class a bit better, he gets to Amy and my heart starts pounding, shit this is bad for my health! I need to calm down "your name" he ask Amy. She flashes him her charming smile "I'm Amy Spencer and my question for you is are you single ". OMG trust Amy! " Hello Amy, the answer to your question is yes and I'd like to know if you play any sport " I was too busy panicking to hear her false answer about loving sport. she absolutely hated it.

I started having an inner panic attack as he turned to me I leant forward so my hair would cover my face, I was probably worrying over no reason he most definitely wouldn't remember me... It was half a year ago for gods sake!

"Hello name " he asked, I continued to hide beneath my hair looking down at the floor "err... I'm...I...I'm Tara Ayres" I don't have a stupid question..." my question whats your favourite colour" I still haven't looked up and his pause makes me peak an eye out,he's smirking at me "miss Ayres you clearly haven't been paying attention, but for your benefit it's blue, my question why won't you stop hiding behind you hair I'm not that scary" he smiled,

ooh shit...shit..."I'm...i...I'm not" I say whilst tilting my face up and looking directly into his eyes for the first time since he'd arrived. He stared intently at me but then his grey eyes quickly filled with array of puzzlement then recognition then finally his face drained from colour. SHIT... He remembered! Fuck! Fuck!