He plunges his sword through Rebekah's heart causing everyone to gasp except Esther.

He moves on to Finn and then Kol. Each one gets harder and harder to watch. Elijah and Klaus grab her hands, sensing her distress.

He takes his sword and shoves it though Elijah's heart then Nik's. Leaving Calista the only one left.

"Welcome to the family." Mikael whispers into her ear. She feels the tip of his sword against her back. He drives the sword through her heart and she takes one last breath before everything goes black.

***

Her eyes flutter open to see Rebekah rocking back and forth with her arms around her knees. Calista quickly moves to the startled Mikaelson girl and wraps her arms around her.

"He killed us," She whispers out in shock and clings to the Red-Head girl. She pulls her closer as tears begin to stream down her face.

Mikael bursts through the doors with a beautiful young woman as Niklaus wakes from his extremely short death. Calista frowns at Mikael and Rebekah only cries more.

"What are you doing?" Klaus demands and glances over at his sister and his favorite friend.

Mikael disregards Nik's question and cuts into the girls arm. Blood begins to drip from the wound as he pulls her over to Rebekah. He begins to scream drink to Rebekah and a panicked look crosses my face. But the youngest Mikaelson girl does as Mikael wishes and drinks the blood.

He makes every single one of them that he killed drink the blood. The taste was definitely bitter but had a sweetness to it. It has a irresistible taste to it.

***

Morning comes and she makes her way to go outside. As soon as she opens the door red blisters appear all over her pale skin and she hisses out in pain. Calista quickly slams the door before calling out, "Rebekah!"

"What is the matter?" Rebekah asks as she rushes over to the newest family member. Calista grabs her soft hand and pull her over to the window. She demonstrates what just happened by placing her arm into the sunlight.

"Mother will figure it out."

And she did. She made rings that allowed them to walk in the sunlight.

With the new rings Rebekah and Calista decide to take a walk through the village. When the people see the two girls they rush into their homes they can no longer enter without invitation.

Rebekah and Calidta decide to walk through the village for the first time in a while. People look at them and rush into their houses.

So they decide to look at the beautiful plants that grow at the base of the White Oak tree. The very tree that gave them this curse. Calista is not sure if she's the only one who views it as a curse though.

They're just enjoying the fresh air when Calista kneels down next to a splendid purple flower. When she reaches out to touch it burns her hard. Once again she hisses and jerks her hand back. She looks up at Rebekah before standing.

Once Esther discovered that the very tree that gave them life would bring them death, she decided they should burn it. Elijah sets it ablaze and everyone watches as the flame dances.

Calista stands next to Nik and takes a deep breath. They glance at one another before he slips his hand into hers. She squeezes his hand in return.

Their eyes return to the dancing flames.

***

Everything has taken a turn for the worst.

Nik killed someone and they all discovered that he is not of his fathers son. Instead he is a hybrid freak as Mikael puts it. But Calista doesn't view him as a freak nor will she ever.

She stands behind Nik as him and his mother argue. Once she discovered that Nik was part wolf she decided to bind that side of him. But somehow she discovered that Calista was part wolf too and bound that side of her.

A gasp escapes her pink lips as he rips out his mother's heart in pure rage.

"Nik!" She screams and his breathing picks up frantically, "We need to this or Rebekah will..."

"Will kill me" Klaus finishes and starts sobbing uncontrollably. She wrap her arms around him in a hug. After a few moments she feels his arms around her too.

"Come on," She says, pulling away.

They bury the body and tell Rebekah a lie about what happened.

Rebekah kneels at the grave and places a white daisy upon it, "Nik, I promise to never betray you the way Mother did. And I will never leave you."

"I will stay with you for a long as time goes on," Calista promises Nik.

Nik grabs her hand and as does Elijah. Rebekah grabs Nik's and Elijah's other hands, creating a circle. They all look at one another with frowns on their faces.

"Always and forever."

A/N

This is kind of what I invision Calista to look like.

Kind of a weird gif but this is how I imagine she looks but I imagine her hair slightly lighter than this so keep that in mind :))

Thanks for reading 💕

If you enjoyed vote & comment !!