"It actually real good but why would I be surprised" he smiles rubbing my thigh underneath the table.

Soon enough I hear a knock and excuse myself. I then open it to see Bee so I step out.

I don't say anything just hug her real tight while rocking us back and fourth. She then wraps her arms back around me and I rub her head just hoping she'd feel slightly better soon.

"Can I stay at yours before I find a place" she ask and I nod.

"Of course Bee but are you sure he'd want that" I ask

"He said some fucked up shit when I broke up with him so I'm very sure" she sighs rubbing her temples.

"Who was it, oh hey Bee how you doin" Handro side hugs her.

"Does he know" Bee ask me

"Know what" he frowns

"She broke up with Fenix" I explain a bit.

"Wait for what don't tell me it's because what he joked about like cmon Bee" he shakes his head.

"It's more than that Alejandro now she's staying with us alright" I say giving him a look and he nods.

4:23pm

We finally left Aiden house and were all back to our house. Bee bags were all settled in and I went back to mine and Handro room so she can fix her stuff in.

I then walk in to see Handro playing GTA and yelling at the screen, dear Lord.

"Papas I saw you gave me a look earlier when I said she staying so what's up" I ask moving his head phone to the side so he can hear me.

"Wait wait shhhh" he shushes me pushing me a bit away but keeps holding my hand as he plays.

I then let go and lay back to watch him play instead. So I then act like I got a phone call from a dude. I saw this video earlier and thought it'd be funny.

"Hey Ry" I smile acting as if I was a bit excited

"I'm home but I don't think I should come over" I giggle.

I then wait to see his reaction but instead I hear him continue to cuss and play.

"My boyfriend wouldn't like us hanging out alone yknow" I say a bit louder.

He finally turns and I continue on by saying "I can't come over".

"Bro Henny stop playing before I bust yo ass on God, these jokes aren't cool" he laughs shaking his head.

I then giggle and ignore him.

"I know you playing because you don't even laugh you fucking snort" he says crossing his arms putting the controller down.

"Plus if you flirting laughing you don't do all that extra hair twirl and if you are talking to a dude again ima bust yo ass" he laughs going between my legs and lays his head on my stomach.

"Awe yknow me so well papas" I laugh rubbing his head.

"Besito" (kiss) he ask turning to look up at me from my lap. Obviously I kiss him.

"Talking about knowing each other well I saw your face when I said Bee was staying what's up" I ask and he sighs sitting up.

"What happened to we make big decisions together" he ask

"Okay but she has no where to stay it's not like I can say no" I frown

" Okay pero mi amor like he's my friend yknow how fucked up it is to take his ex in" he explains

"We could've got her like a hotel or something even a apartment" he goes on

"She still can if it's such a big deal" I roll my eyes

"Fuck you rolling your eyes at" he ask and I laugh squishing his cheeks and say you.

"She'll think we don't want her if we tell her to go now to a place like that" Handro says

"Okay so you tell her because you don't want her here" I cross my arms

"God I do I really do but that's fucked up to my bestfriend" he says getting up and walking toward his controller.

"Then tell him I forced you" I say walking in front of him

"You" he laughs

"Forcing me uh uh" he shakes his head laughing

"Technically I am forcing you so shut up" I laugh

He then picks me up causing me to snort and put me on his lap facing him. I then play with his curls while his arms are wrapped around me playing GTA again.

"I love you" I smile pecking him.

"Ok ok love you too baby don't distract me" he laughs and I roll my eyes.

I then wrap both my arms around and lay my head on his shoulder so I can go through my phone comfortably.

To.Bee posted 5 mins ago

Bee posted 5 mins ago

To.bee: 🍬🍬🍬

❤️
2,321

Comments disabled

I quickly like it and go to Fenix profile to see what's up with him. He seemed to have deleted all his post except one that was of him. His profile was all black and I wondered if he was okay.

"Papas" I say moving Handro earphone to the side.

"Mamas please just let me play" he whines.

"Check up on Fenix yeah" I say and he points at the screen and I notice there playing against each other.

" Ima go with her okay" I say and he pouts.

"Nah stay here" he says pulling me to his embrace.

"Bye" I laugh walking out the room.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Y'all I feel so bad

Schools been tuff y'all :(

I'll try to update more bebes 🍬