Bad Boy

I woke up late and I hopped outta of bed. It was already 3:00. Fuck thats what I get for staying up to to watch Netflix.I went to use the bathroom and brush my teeth. I washed my face and the applied my face mask. The I started with my hair. I got out my curlers and started to curl my hair I song to, "Sure Things" Miguel. "Even if the sky come falling, Even if the sun dont shine, I got faith in you and I. So put your pretty little hand in mine. Even we down to the wire babe, Even if it's do or die. We can do this baby simple and plain cuz this love is sure thing.Oooo waaaa," I song in sync with Miguel's voice. Man I love this song. By the time the song went off I was done with my hair. Then I went to wash the mask off my face. Then Cardi was calling me.
  " Wats poppin," she said along with a series of wack Cardi noises.
"Trying to find something to wear." I said standing in my massive walk in closet.
"Oo, wear something smexy. Ya know what I'm sayin."
" I wanna look sexy and sophisticated at the same time."
"How about you pick something out for me to judge," Cardi suggested.
"Yea ight," I replied. After several outfits and I finally came up with a simple outfit that I really like.
"I think this the one. What do you think?"
"Yass. Girl you look sexy as fuck. You make me wanna turn gay!" Cardi says and makes me laugh.
"Periodt. Bitch I feel smexy as the fuck."
"Mm Kay. Okuurt!"
"Keviinn!" I yelled. Then I waited. And I examined myself in the mirror again.
"What the hell you want," he said from my room.
"Come here, dang," I said agitated.
"Whoa," he said as I turned around to see him standing in the doorway looking stunned. "Well how do I look," I said giving him a 360 spin.
"Sis you look hella fine." He said still with his damn mouth open.
"Thanks bro. Close yo mouth cuz you drooling all over my floor,"I rolled my eyes and giggled.
"What you need Nai," he said wiping his mouth.
"I was wondering if you could take my picture?" I asked as I walked to my bathroom to apply light makeup onto my face.
"Yeah but hurry up cuz I gotta head to the studio," he grabbed my phone.
"Wassup Cardi, how ya been," he said to Cardi who still on my phone.
"Nothing, ya know what I'm saying just figuring this mom thing," she said.
"Aye I heard that," he replied. I finished up and walked to this one bare wall that I like to take pictures by. "Okay, I'm ready," I said posing.

"That's dope," I said looking at the result of the picture

"What did you think? That I was gone fuck it up," he said offensively. "Well duh," I said rolling my eyes. "Man fuck you," he said." Whatever nigga. I have to get ready to leave," I said pushing out of my room. "Honestly I don't know if I'm okay with you going out this nigga looking that good." He said once he out of my door." This is what I get for having a protective brother, huh?" I said sarcastically. "Man Nai I love you with all my heart. I just don't know about this guy August." I look into his eyes and kissed his cheek sincerely. "I think I can look after myself Kev. Thank you big brother." I said. He wrapped his arms around me and picked me up into a very tight bear hug. "Love you Kev,"I said affectionately.
"Love you too, Queen," then he set me back down.
"Okay but I think you showing a little too much skin, little girl," he said looking me up and down. " Boy, bye," I said closing my door in his face. That man is a mess. I checked the time: 7:30 half an hour. I put my phone on charger and got my wallet. Then I put my lip gloss in it. Then I applied lotion on my ashy ass hands. My alerted me to tell me that I had a text.
A: I'm outside
Q: Omw
  Then I checked myself again. Then I went downstairs. I ran into the living room. My father was watching the game and my mother was on her laptop. "Well I'm finna go,"I said kissing my mother and father. "Well you look beautiful honey," my mother said examining me.
"Thanks ma."
My father started to open his mouth but my mother cut him off," Have a nice time Nai and be careful.Make smart decisions." I nodded and headed out the door. There awaited a black tinted GMC. I walked over to the passenger side and got in. And there was my dream sitting in the drivers seat, licking his lips. I closed the door.
"Wassup ma,"He said. Man his voice was turning me on. "Hey zaddy," I cheerfully.
"Damn, shawty you look sexy as fuck," he said checking me out. "Thanks, Auggie," I said blushing. "You already got me a nickname," he said looking. That made me blush even more."Why not,"I said smiling big."Nothing, you know you gorgeous." Omg!!! "Why thank. You not too bad looking yourself."  Then he laughs. We were heading upstate. "So what's the plan for tonight?" I asked biting my bottom lip. "Imma take you by my crib and have a good time." He said not taking his eyes off the road. "Unless you don't want to," He said glancing at me. "No, it's cool, chief," I said quickly. "Chief, huh," he laughed.
Then it's was quiet. "Whatchu been up to, ma," he asked breaking the silent. "Not a got damn thing. Ya know I just been chillin. What about you?"
"Same, shawty. I heard you and Youngboy broke up."
"Yeah," i said softly looking down.
"What happened," he said curiously.
"I'd rather not talk about that bitch ass nigga," I said angrily.
"I understand. But don't feel the need to hold nothing back from me."
"I'll keep that in mind."
After that long ass ride we finally pulled into his driveway. His house was huge. My house wasn't this big. "Damn and you live by yourself."
He laughed,"Well sometimes my homeboys stay with me but yeah I live by myself." We got out and walked up the steps that went up to the front door. "You know, you the first chick that I met that don't wait for me to open the door for you." "I have hands for a reason," I said waving my arms and hands. "Naw, I thought those were noodles," he said sarcastically." Nigga, you saying I got noodle arms!?" "Take it how you want it, " he said unlocking his door and allowing me to come in. Then I giggled even more. His house was nice. "Yo crib is tight," I said looking around. "I'm glad you like it," he said wrapping his hands around my waste. "Are you gonna give me a tour?" "Yup," he said starting down the hall.

After the tour around his house, we went into  one of his den. I sat down on the couch and he went fix us something to drink. I decided to put on a movie. Then my phone started to ring. It was an unknown number. But outta my curiosity, I answered.
"Hello."
"Wassup, baby." I recognized the voice.
"Kentrell, what the fuck mane," I said clenching my fist.
"I miss you bae," Kentrell said.
"Boy, I'm not yo bae. Why the hell are you still harassing me," I felt my voice getting louder.
"I'm sorry, Queen. I'm sorry," he said and I could hear his voice crack." Please, Queen. I apologize."
I felt tears forming in my eyes. I don't know how one person can control my emotions so easily.
"Kentrell, I..." I honestly didn't know what to tell him.
"Na-Na," He said. Just hearing my old nickname that he used to call me made my heartbreak. "Queen, I need."
"Kentrell, give me some time. Cause at this point, I just don't know what to say."
"But Queen-" "Kentrell, don't make this worst okay. I'll talk to later." Then I hung up. I wiped my tears and and stared into space thinking of Kentrell.
"I'm back like I never left," I turned to see August walking in with two glasses of wine. "What's wrong baby girl," he said handing me my drink.
"Oh nothing. Just thinking, that's all." I faked a laughed. And he seemed to buy or at least he acted like it. I kinda babysat my drink as we talked. "You scared of yo drink or something." "Oh no." I never drunk before and I'm not even old enough but to prove my point, I took a sip. It's tasted strange but I mean it's my first time drinking alcohol and i didn't expect to like it. It almost made me gag. "You should've told me that you don't drink cause I would've brought some Kool-Aid." "I'm fine. I'm a beginner."
"Lemme show you how it's done." "Okay," I said rolling my eyes.
"First you smell the wine," he instructed and I copied his demonstrations. "Then you sip it but don't swallow it. Just let the flavors absorb into your tastebuds." I did as told. It tasted strange and sweet. "Now swallow it." And I did. I felt warmness spreading from my esophagus and in my stomach. It made me kinda chilled. He laughed at my reaction.
I took a bigger sip of it. I feeling so good. "So whats yo body count?" He asked. "Only one. I would ask you the same but I'm sure you have women all the time." "Oh that's what you think," he said. I giggled nonstop." How much can you take in?"
I thought about it. Kentrell was the only one I had ever slept with and his dick was 9 inches. But I could never take it all." Well I can take about 8 in." I took a huge gulp of my drink. And I felt as open as a book. He slid his hands up my thighs. "Auggie what did you put on my drink. Cuz I never felt so good in my life." I said laughing. He didn't answer. I couldn't stop laughing. I rolled my head back and before I regain my posture, August had took up to kissing and biting my neck. My fucking turn on spot.
Next thing I knew he was carrying me upstairs towards his room. He layed me down and pulled off my shirt. He continued to leave a trail of hickies on my neck. I didn't plan on this but I lost in the moment...

How wuz dis chapter? I not sure if this a true cliffhanger but it's close. The next chapter is R rated. Mature sexual content.