Chapter 30 -- Love Hate

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in a bundle of white linen, swathed deliciously in warm sheets. I squinted against the morning sun as my mind slowly pulled together memories from the night before, and then I jolted awake.

My heart plummeted when I remembered that I was in bed withTyler. Reluctantly, I turned around to see if he was still in bed, half wishing he wasn't there because I practically don’t know what to say if he…

 "Morning." He had a lazy grin on his face, his voice still deliciously sleepy and deep.

 "Morning," I eked back, blood pounding in my ears. I was at a loss for words, confused as to the appropriate course of action.

 He looked at my face as if memorizing every details of it .. as If he just met me for the first time, wanting to smile at my nervous fear.

 "You're looking at me like I'm an axe murderer, which I am most assuredly not."

 "I'm pretty sure that's what Patrick Bateman would've said," I deadpanned.

 He chuckled and leaned over to kiss me deeply as his fingers found their way into her hair.

Sure, he was a great kisser and his hands are just… I thought

The feeling of his lips on mine left little room for worries and I felt my inhibitions melting away as I tasted him on my tongue, losing myself in the pleasure.

 "So we broke a couple of rules..." He murmured playfully. "Seems like we're going to do it for quite some time"

“Rules?!” Then it hit me,  

Secretly sneaking on something private... especially peeking on private part of the body’s partner in malicious way will be dealt accordingly.

Sleeping in the different room with different bed is a must

No engagement of sexual intercourse once inside the house

My eyes went wide upon the realization that we’ve broken three rules in just one night!

I felt slightly bothered at the sound of those thought, but equally as perplexed. Of course I wanted him, wanted this, wanted to be kissed and make love as I was last night. In the silence, I quickly weighed my options, analyzing all the possible outcomes of this strange, strange scenario.

 But when I turned to face him I knew that I was already at lost. His crystal eyes were crinkled into a small smile as his fingers continued to skim across my skin and the decision was made.

I propped myself up on one arm and reach out to stroke his firm chest.

 "Should you punish me for breaking the rules?" I said airily, teasing him with a smile that can make him squirm

 "I like the sound of that punishment," he echoed, looking pleased.

I smiled happily, satisfied by the agreement of terms. "But wait," I frowned, "what about work?"

 "Work will have to be work" his face suddenly turned serious, devoid of any amusement. "I'm afraid work wont bother us today"

“Why?”

“I called them just a minute ago that we both caught a flu and is bedridden”

I scoffed and rolled my eyes “Did they even buy those silly excuse?”