Epilogue

Starting all over again is not that bad, because when you restart you get another chance to make things right. Sometimes, I have those days that I blame Destiny for everything. Why does it have to be us? Why does it have to be Tyler?

Then I would blink for several times and realized it is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved and the purpose of life is not to be happy but to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all.

I know God has plans for us—for everybody. And he makes sure that he answers in 3 ways--- he says yes and gives us what you want, he says no and gives us something better, or he says wait and gives you the best.

And no matter how much it breaks me realizing that I would never see Tyler anymore, I still have to be strong. Not only for my self but for two little angelsTyler left for me. Scarlette Louvelle and Our little James Tyler Jr.

“Maam, Nandito na po tayo”

I rolled down the car’s window and spotted the grandeur of Caleruega Churchin Batangas.

Looking back, I remember how Tyler made a U-turn when he heard about this church. It was just days before we go back toManilaand He thought of surprising me with a quick Sunday visit at Batangas and by then, We discovered Caleruega Chuch

It was just beautiful to look at even from a far.

“I wanted to get married here, Ty. Here in Caleruega” I remember how I said that to him while holding his hand and how he just smiled down at me, leaned in closer to kiss my forehead

The chapel itself is replete with symbolism. Its façade is a reproduction of the original chapel in Caleruega,Spain.

The hut-shaped roof is in remembrance of the temporary sheds that the apostles wanted to build for Jesus, Moses, and Elijah during the transfiguration (Mt 17:1-8).

The seal of the Dominican Province of the Philippines is depicted in stained glass in the upper portion of the chapel’s façade. The seven grapevines entwined in the steel doors of the chapel not only portray Jesus as the vine and we as branches (John 15:5), but also symbolize the seven sacraments.

The main altar is a carved tree trunk representing the “stem of Jesse,” mentioned in the Book of the Prophet Isaiah: then a shoot will spring from the stem of Jesse, and a branch from his roots will bear fruit (Is 11:1).

The tabernacle is a gentle reminder of the burning bush through which God revealed Himself to Moses in Mt. Sinai (Ex 3:2).

The birds carved on the communion table are representations of God’s providence in Matthew 6:26: Look at the birds of the air, that they do not sow, neither do they reap…and yet your heavenly Father feeds them.

The stained glass depicts the Transfiguration of Jesus witnessed by Peter, John, and Luke. With Jesus are Moses and Elijah, two significant instruments of God in the Old Testament (Mat 17:3).

Everything was just flawless—to say the very least

“We’re here, Ty.” I said whilst carrying the jar which embraces Tyler’s ashes. I caressed it with my hand and notice how his engagement ring perfectly fit on my ring finger

“We’re here.. Just like you promise me, getting married finally ..” No matter how much hard I fought and how much I said I wont cry especially on this day—on this special day. I did, a soft cry .. as tears cascaded down my cheeks

“Am I pretty enough for this special day?” I said looking down on my Wedding gown It is an all-over ivory lace, mermaid silhouette gown with an empire waist and little cap sleeves in lace as well.

The bottom, where it puffs out will be really puffy and exaggerated, and the train was just longer than a typical chapel length. At the empire waist there was a dark pink velvet "ribbon" about 1-2 inches wide with a formed bow at the back.

Starting at the top of where the volume of the skirt begins. There was another formed bow in pink velvet. Then there were two more below that in the middle and then at the base of the train. Those two were made as detachable so that when the train is bustled they will not be on the dress.

The bustle started behind the knees with the velvet bow at the top centre, and the train was folded so that it hangs straight with side pleats down the back of my legs.

“I asked Lauren to design it for me. Lovely isn’t it?”

I walked down the aisle slowly and instead of carrying a bouquet of flowers just like a typical wedding. I was holdingTyler’s ash with me and it almost felt like he was also there advancing with me towards the altar

“To have and to hold.. for richer and for poorer.. ‘til death do we part. I love you, Ty.. always and forever”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N: so it's the end guys. Sorry if it was not a happy one like you've been asking for. But comment please! 

Special chapter? click on the external link)