[16]

Mirae look outside the window.Her eyes still red because of the crying.

KNOCK!KNOCK!

The sound of knocking door finally make Mirae to come back to her sense.She look back,toward the ward door.It was her aunt.

"Mirae-ah,the doctor said that you can go home this evening."Aunt Lee said with a happy face but Mirae didn't look that happy to hear that.She just smile weakly to her aunt.

Her aunt realize about it and she start to rub Mirae's back softly.She didn't say anything because she scare that she might hurt Mirae's feeling.

"Auntie...I regret to the tell him to go."Mirae said as she start to cry again.The tears falls down her cheeks like a waterfalls.

Aunt Lee pull Mirae to her embrace and hug her tightly."Mirae,everyone will have a test and this is the test for you.You need to face it strongly.Don't worry,I'm here to support you."

Mirae just continue to cry as her mouth cannot say even a word.

________________________________

4 years later~

Winwin finally comeback to Seoul Korea.After a few years he worked in Japan,he decide to comeback to Korea with a few intentions.

First,he wants to do cooperation with Korean Company as now he finally being the CEO of an arts company.

Second,he wants to meet Mirae.4 years he leave Mirae without saying goodbye.He cannot even forget Mirae.He worried about Mirae's condition everyday.He had tried to call Mingyu when he still in Japan,to asked him about Mirae and he said that Mirae was in a good condition.But,Winwin's bad feeling cannot stopped from appear.Everytimes the bad feeling came,Winwin will fight with it by saying,"I'm just overthinking.Mirae was in a good condition like Mingyu said."

Not only that,Winwin also have something to tell her.

Winwin POV*

I pull my lugage towards the airport exit.When I reach at the outside,I look around and I spot that there's a few changes of this place.There's a few new buildings and the road also have been upgraded.

I just wants to open the taxi door when someone caught my attention.I quickly leave the taxi and run toward that person while pulling my lugage.

"Mirae!"I caught her right wrist before she step inside the airport.She look at me with a shock face.

Then,she frown.

"Who are you?"She asked as she tried to pull her wrist from me.

"I'm Winwin,don't you remember me?"I said to her and release her wrist.

She shook her head and walked away.

I'm too shocked with her changes and my foot cannot even make a step.What happen to her???My eyes just follow her steps until a guy call her names.

"Chael!There you are!"That guy said as he walk together with her.

Chael?!?!?!Wasn't that was Mirae???I asked myself.When I turn around,I saw Mingyu was there.Standing behind me.

"Mingyu?How long you're here?"

"Since you go out from the airport."He replied while puting his hands inside his pockets.

I just nodded.

"Shocked with what just happen?"Mingyu suddenly ask me.

I nodded again.