[15]

At Winwin's house~

Winwin already finished from packing his things.He will go to Japan tommorow.Winwin then come to his bedroom and lied on it.He look at his phone.The wallpaper...it was his picture with Mirae.They took their first picture at the day where Winwin drive Mirae to meet her aunt.Mirae's head was on Winwin's shoulder as Winwin hold the camera(phone).

Winwin then open the dialer and start dialing Mirae's number.He was about to call her but he stopped.

"She must be thinking that I want her attention if I call her just to say my last goodbye."Winwin said inside his mind.He quickly lock his phone and put it back on the table.He then pull his blanket and sleep.

________________________________

Mirae still at hospital.It was the fourth day.Her blood still less than normal.She actually regret for doing that thing on that day which make her end up lying on a hospital bed.Mirae was so bored living in this hospital even just for a few days.Wake up,eating,showering and sleeping just the only things that Mirae can do here.There's nothing else.

The ward door opened by someone.Mirae look at it.It was Mingyu.

"What are you doing here?!"Mirae asked coldly,not looking at him either.

Mingyu just stepped forward slowly then he take a sit beside Mirae's bed.Mirae still look away from him.

"Mirae-ah,mianhae..."Mingyu holding Mirae's hand and caress it.

Mirae didn't do anything.She's not pulling her hand from Mingyu or say anything.She just keep quiet.Mingyu realize about it and he let go Mirae's hand.

"I know it's hard to forgive me because it's not the first time I hurt you.You actually had gave me the second chance but I ruin it.What I can say now is...it's okay if you don't want to forgive me but please...don't involve Winwin in this case.You shouldn't told him to leave you because he such a good guy.He even begged to me to apologize with you..."Mingyu said while look at Mirae and Mirae quickly turn back to look at Mingyu.

"What?!He begged to you???"

Mingyu nodded."Yeah...but don't get wrong with me.I apologize with you today not because of Winwin but,I really want to apologize with you."

Mirae look at Mingyu but Mingyu look down.He didn't dare to make an eye contact with Mirae now as he realize that he have made biggest mistake to Mirae.

"Mingyu-"Mirae just called him but then her aunt run inside the ward.

"Mirae-ah,who pay-"Aunt Lee stopped when she saw Mingyu was there.

"Why are you here?Don't you realize that you almost make Mirae killing herself?!"Aunt Lee shouted at Mingyu.

Mingyu stand up and bow down to aunt Lee."Jeongmal mianhae..."

"Your sorry will useless if Mirae died!"Aunt Lee shouted again and start hitting Mingyu.Mirae catch aunt Lee's hand and calm her down.

"Auntie,it's okay.I already forgive him."Mirae said,looking at aunt Lee then to Mingyu.

Aunt Lee try to calm down after hearing what Mirae said.

"So,what do you want to ask me a while ago auntie?"added Mirae.

"I just want to ask you who pay your hospital bils?"Aunt Lee said while looking at Mirae.Mirae then turn to look at Mingyu.

"Is it you,Mingyu?"

Mingyu shake his head means "No."

"So,who's pay for it?"Mirae asking,looking a little bit confuse.

Mingyu then remember something.Last night,he was meeting Winwin and he had asking about Mirae's hospital bils payment.

"It must be him..."Mingyu said as he tought Mirae and aunt Lee didn't heard it but he's wrong,they heard it.

"Who is he?"Mirae and aunt Lee said together.

"Winwin."Mingyu said out the name of the person.

Mirae was shocked.She didn't expect Winwin to do this.

"Oh my,he shouldn't do that.The payment was so expensive.I should pay it back to him."Mirae said with a worried face.

"You don't have to do that Mirae because he already leave."Mingyu said.

Mirae was shocked."Where did he go?"

"Japan.He gets job in there and he already take his flight 1 hour ago."Mingyu explained to Mirae.

Mirae cannot say anything.Winwin really leave her and now she's regret for telling Winwin to leave her that day.Mirae's heart was hurting so much and her tears start to falling down.Aunt Lee then hug her and rub her back softly.

[To Be Continue...]

________________________________

A/N:This story will meet the end soon...So,I want to say thank you to who read,vote and comment this story.I really appreciate it guyss...☺☺
Another thing,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JHOOOOPEEEEEEIIIIIII!!!!!!🎂🎂🎂This baby is growing up😂😂😂

Sorry for grammar error...