(CHAPTER 2) - a teasing kiss

(Valery) POV

I looked up at this skeleton, he was definitely bigger than me, not fat, but tall and very muscular, I felt drawn towards him, I could tell he felt the same way. "So mister, what do I call you?" His smirk seemed to widen at my question, "the name's sans, sans the skeleton" I nod as I feel his grip on my waist slightly tighten, if it were with any other man, I would definitely beat the shit out of them, but with him, it felt so right to be in this position, but I wanted more. I let my hand slide up onto his chest and gently gripped his vest, his hand slides to my thighs and I got the hint, I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist and he pinned me against the wall next to the counter, I let my arms wrap around his shoulders as he starts to lean in, 'it wouldn't hurt tease him a little since he wants me so bad' I thought as I started to lean in as well. Then the space between our lips vanished, I felt him press me against the wall harder as he let the hand on my waist roam my curves, I smirked then pulled away when I felt him start to grind against me, I loved the look that was on his face, he was begging me to lean back in and kiss him. I pecked his lips and entered another kiss, 'God this feels so fucking right, we don't even know each other and I'm already addicted to how intoxicating his lips are' I thought as I pulled away again, "I gotta go sans~" he slowly let me down as we panted for air, I grab my coat and put it on, I then grab my bag and start to walk to the door, when my hand touches the handle I stop "I hope to see you again babe~" with that i walked out of the bathroom....

(Sans) POV

"I gotta go sans~" God her voice sounded like a quier of Angel's, I slowly let her down as we panted for air, God her lips were intoxicating, I couldn't help myself, I almost pulled her back towards me and ripped her clothes off when she started to walk away, but I stopped my self. She stopped when her hand touched the door nob, "i hope to see you again babe~" I felt my possessive side skyrocket as she walked out of the restroom, "oh don't worry doll face...you will" I said once the door closed, I then walked out and went back to the Don, "what took you so long?" He asked, "eh, monster stuff" he nods before talking a drag off his cigar. "So what part of my land does your boss want?" He asked after he blew out the smoke, "we'd like the area around the city park" he looked surprised, "the place is only surrounded by small apartment buildings, all my men do is collect a protection fea from there" I nodded, "my boss wants somewhere with people around the area, plus...there is something I want that's in that area". He nods, "alright I'll have my guy bring you there in a week" I raise my hand, "me and my boss want to be there tomorrow" he nodds and I get up, "it was nice doing business with you Don" he nodds and I walk away, soon exiting the bar, I was fucking pissed and I needed a drink, I would go to grilby to get some of that delicious mustard he serves but my brother and him got into a fight and says that me and papyrus were to stay away from that place, it didn't take long for me to get home, the second the front door was closed and locked, I walked over to the fridge to grab some mustard, but of course once I had it in my hand, papyrus grabbed it and held it above my head, "isn't it a bit early to be drinking brother?" I glared at him as I reached for it, "give it back bro". "Not until you tell me what happened with the Don, did he accept the offer, did we get the spot i wanted?" I sat down at the kitchen table, "shut up boss" he glared, "DON'T YOU EVER TELL ME TO SHUT UP AGAIN BROTHER" (that means he growled while saying that word) we froze, we had learned at a young age not to wake up wingding, he can be very grumpy and aggressive when he we wake him up. I sigh, "fine bro, he accepted the deal, but we didn't get the spot you wanted, we got the one by central park" papyrus did not look pleased, "I wanted a spot by water, so I could show these humans my culinary skills" I smirk, "think of it this way boss, there will be more humans around the central park area" he looked pleased when I mentioned this, I then held my hand out, he sighed and handed me my mustard. Once he was out of the room I chugged the bottle of mustard, enjoying the burning taste it left in my throat, my thoughts drifted back to valery, man was she something, she was beautiful, she had the voice of an angel, and her hair, God her hair was so soft, the best part was her skin, it was so soft to the touch it was almost like touching a cloud.

(3rd) POV

Sans felt his pants get tighter, he looked out as he started imagining what he could do to valery, his pants got tighter and he sighed, 'I need to take care of this problem' he got up and took the bottle of mustard with him to his room where he would try to take care of his problem.

Down in the dark Alleys of the city a dark figure leans against the wall cleaning their bloody knife, they hum a tune as they look at both ends of the alley, their boss should be here soon to pay them for taking down the target, but they wanted extra for taking care of two other targets since they were all in the same alley trying to make an alliance. If you got closer you could see that the figure was a girl dressed in a black outfit with a mask that covered her nose and mouth,

 If you got closer you could see that the figure was a girl dressed in a black outfit with a mask that covered her nose and mouth,

She sat there waiting, then she saw the familiar black mustang pull into the entrance to the alley. Out came her boss, the Don, he didn't know who she was or what she looked like, those were the terms she said he had to follow if he wanted her in his mafia, he wanted her, and said he would follow her terms. He had a thick orange envelope, he tossed it to her and she caught it with ease, "you've done well, I see you got two extra targets, I'm guessing you want more" she chuckles, "you know me so well Don, just give me the extra money and I'll be on my way" he chuckles too, he then snaps his fingers and a man comes out with two more thick orange envelopes. The man tosses them to her and she catches both of them, she nods at him, "pleasure doing business with you Don, call me when you have a new target" with that she started walking down the alley but stopped when the Don began to speak, "actually, I've decided to start working with the monster mafia, and I need to give them something as a goodluck charm, and seeing how you've brought me so much good luck, I guess you'll have to do, I'll tell them that you'll be sent as a gift, you're no longer my assassin but I will still pay you since you will still take down my targets and theirs" she nods and continues out of the alley. It didn't take her long to get to city park, her apartment building was only a block away from there, The don didn't know where she lived, he knew nothing about her except for the fact that she was one of the top three assassins on the globe, she walked into her apartment building and went to the fifth floor of the 10 story building, she knew no one in the building was up but just to be safe she took the staircase, not to mention she wanted to stay away from the cameras in her building, there were a total of three, one that saw the entire loby including the elevator, one on the second floor that looked down the long hallway, and the one on the fourth that had recently been installed because an old women had been robbed. She got to the fifth floor and was soon standing at her front door, she unlocked it and walked in, her black cat walked up to her and rubbed against her feet, she chuckled, "what is it babygirl" her cat meowed and she smiled, she then lifted her hand up to her mask and pulled it down, "aaawww does mama valery need to give her babygirl some wet food"she cooed as she placed it on the coat rack and placed her jacket over it, she gave her cat the wet food and took a quick shower before brushing her teeth and laying down in her bed after turning every light in her house off, she stared up at the ceiling, her thoughts drifted off to the targets she took out earlier, she hated killing but at the same time loved it, she loved seeing the fear in their eyes, but wanted to scream and run away at the same time, she sighed, it was too hard to explain, her thoughts then drifted off to the events at the club, she felt her cheeks flare up as her heart beat started to speed up as she thought of the moment shared between her and sans, 'God get ahold of yourself, you just met him and you already feel in love valery, but then again it seemed that he felt the same, i could feel the need in his kiss, the lust, and surprisingly...the love, I'll have to get to know him, he's already begging for my attention, but did he think I was teasing him, if so that was one way to tease someone's with that she fell asleep, completely unaware about the surprise she would get tomorrow when she delivered the protection fee to the new mafia.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Word count is 1785