Awaken

Years had passed and Arethrusa's child grew into a fine young man under the custody of Elea. Arethrusa's son lived peacefully by the name of Volk by which Elea deemed to call him.

Volk is a divine entity. That's why he had peculiarities and supernatural abilities like; the ability to talk to animals  and the ability to manipulate water;  just like his mother and father.

One night, he spend his time walking around after doing some house chores, running errands back and fourth inside the forrest.

While passing by the river bank, he noticed a female. An unfamiliar person beside the riverbank. It caught his attention; with her 'tribal' and  unusual clothing so, he walked towards the mysterious lady.

"Hey... sorry to intrude.", Volk called out towards the young lady.

The lady seemed to be agitated and pointed her spear aiming towards Volks Neck.

"Who are you! What is that you need!?" asked by the unknown lady.

"Calm down, i'm not a bad person, I wont hurt you. ." said Volk

"State your business! If you're here to challenge my territory, you can't make me leave this forrest!" the unknown woman said aggressively.

"Woah~ easy, i'm not here to get in trouble... I just want to know you're beautiful name lady." said Volk with a nervous smile.

"Are you mocking me?!" She growled towards him with fiery eyes.

"I'm Volk by the way." Volk tried to greet towards the lady. She lowered her spear and hissed barbarically. She scoffed and turned away. She quickly flew away, disappearing towards the lush foliage of the forrest.

"Ti'll we meet again?- i guess "- Volk waved towards her direction.

Every night Volk would sneak out to the woods in hope to see the mysterious lady again.

Elea noticed his sneak-out's every night. Then the night came that she became suspicious about her son so, Elea waited patiently and caught him the moment he creaked the door open.

"What makes you so busy outside my dear?" asked Elea with crossed arms above her chest.

"Uhh... Erm...M-mother... I- I was just checking if the sheep's are still compIete, I heard that there are some wolves roaming around again with  black leopards in their pack."  Volk gulped nervously with a nervous smile etched in his lips.

"Is that so my dear?" she asked maliciously.

"Yes mother." Volk replied with a gulp.

"Are you seeing someone?" his mother asked knowingly while bearing a smirk.

Volk froze in shock and stuttered.

"I-I.. It- Its... N-No mother, i don't have any, you're the only one lady in my life." He laughed nervously.

"Yes, for now that is... I know you'll find someone soon. And if so, please let me know, alright? And don't get me worried sick about those late night ventures of yours." Elea said.

"i'm not seeing someone I'm just doing my job as a Shepard. I apologize, mother..." said Volk.

"Very well then... Please be careful, Volk. You'll never know what lies within those woods."
....

One dark night, Volk heard a loud crash into the woods, he ran as fast he could towards the sound and he saw the lady from the riverbank earlier, fighting a beast quintuple times her size. She's tired from fending off the creature; her face were drenched in sweat, her breathing seemed to be heavy and her body is bloody from the sounds inflicted by the beast.