Chapter 1/intro

Make sure to look at authors

note at the end of the chapter!!

Peyton's POV:

Hi I'm Peyton and I have long wavy light brown hair with natural blond highlights and blue eyes.

I have kinda changed my appearance since 7th grade.

And I live down the street from Hayes Grier yes the Hayes Grier. most girls would fan girl if they lives near hi but he's actually a real douche. We used to be friends but then he just ditched me and hasn't talked to me since.

Alright now for the real story

Hayes POV:

Today is the first day of 8th grade and I'm walking to school with my friends. I'm not gonna lie I'm pretty popular at school at the girls love me.

"Yo dude!" says my friend Seth "isn't that Peyton from school?" he says pointing to a girl I didn't recognize walking into our school.

"Yea I think it is" I say she looks a lot better!" yells Seth. I agree she looked hot.

I walked in and of course all of the sluts came at me with their boobs and butt hanging out it was disgusting. I don't have a girl friend because I can't stay with just 1, I know it's bad.

•••••

We get our schedules and I had geometry 1st with the worst teacher who hated me,Mr. Fortenberry, but I call him mr.dingleberry.

I went in to class and sat down at an empty desk when the lead slut Sara walked in with a see through top and a tiny bra not fitting her at all but she did look hot as always. "Hey haysee I'm gonna sit by you!"she says. She is soooo annoying but sooooo hot. Then Peyton walked in looking even better than Sara and sat in the only empty seat on the other side of me which I was celebrating about.

Peyton's POV:

I was walking to my 1st period class when someone bumped into me and dropped all of their books. "Oh sorry I wasn't w-watching where I was going." I stutter. Did I mention that I am really shy?

"No it's totally fine" the dude said as I helped him pick up his books. I look up and see a boy I had never seen before and he was cute.

T " Hi are you new here by the way I'm Peyton" say sticking my hand out. "Caleb and yes I am new here" he says while shaking my hand.

"Here let me see your schedule" I say "okay you have computer 1st so go down the hall and take a right them you will see it"

"Thanks I'll see you around" he smiles "yea totally" I say mentally screaming about how hot he is.

I walk to geometry smiling to myself and see that the only open desk is beside Hayes which knocks the smile right off my face. I go and sit down and see Sara the lead slut all over Hayes with her right boob flopping all over the place.

(I started laughing while writing that)

Hayes didn't really look disgusting he looked interested which I was disgusted about.

The bell rang and the intercom came on with our principal on it "hello students and welcome to a new year at Davidson day I hope we have a great year together. ....." she made some announcements and ended it and before I knew it school was over.

Of course as I suspected Hayes looked at me a couple of times but never spoke to me. I walked home with my best friend Laila who was dating Seth. " Hey there is a hot new boy here named Caleb" I told her " I met him by making him drop all of his books." " Wow Peyton smooth" Laila laughs.

••••

"Bye Pey see ya tomorrow!" Laila yells. "Bye!" I yell back.

"Mom I'm home!" I yell. wow I yell a lot. "Hi sweety" she says walking put of the kitchen.

"How was school?" "The usual anything happen while I was gone?" I ask. "yes the griers want you to babysit Skylynn while they go out to eat" she says "Alright when?" I ask "Friday and you will be there will Hayes and possibly Nash" she says. Great I'll have to see Hayes and probably talk to him I'm only doing to for the money and Skylynn is adorable. I hope Friday never comes.

Well how did ya like the first chapter? I made it pretty long! I think. How about 5 views for chapter 2? Or atleast 3 views? See ya next chapter... Or never again! dum dun daaaaa!!!! jk I'm updating in 2 or 3 days if I don't get 3 views!