4

A week later...

I was sweeping up dirt when Aaron took the broom, and chucked it down.

"Servant I need more ice cream!" He ordered.

The whole week he wallowed in ice cream, and he locked himself in his room. I never knew he had this much feelings.

"I'm doing you a favor by not getting ice cream fattie," I muttered poking his jetted out stomach.

"You're a meanie," he burped.

"No, I'm a helpful servant, now go get dressed, your smell is making me sick."

He stuck out his tongue then made his way to the stairs.

Kalene came over and sighed, "isn't he wonderful."

I gawked at her. What the hell was she talking about?! Wonderful? Not now he wasn't.

"You are either insane, or you're dating him."

"Neither... I'm going to become queen!!! There is nothing in my way."

"His smell is definitely in your way," I muttered.

"Vera are you ok? You seem, more sarcastic than usual," she said rolling her eyes.

We didn't get a long very well. She's a brat most of the time. And me being me never talked to brats.

"Oh yes! I'm very good! You?" I sarcastically exclaimed.

"Just get over stupid Roman, and be happy! Aaron will be a great king!" Kalene growled.

"Aaron is a stuck up brat like you!" The second after I said that I regretted it.

Angry tears flooded down her face.

"You know who's a brat?" She said gritting her teeth, "You! You are a brat that won't get over the king! Aaron will be an amazing king!"

"Kalene! Just shut up!"

Kalene stomped away madly, while I made my way up the stairs to Aaron's room.

Aaron was sprawled on his bed moaning. I hated how arrogant he was, how self centered, and idiotic!

"Aaron I told you to get dressed! We have a meeting!"

"A meeting?!" He yelled jumping up, "With who?"

"The owner of snipe it."

Snipe it was a camera company, known to the kingdom as paparazzi. They don't have "meetings" often; only when something huge had happened. And the "meetings" were them taking pictures.

It's not a very well put together thing. The king never liked it, and I didn't either. Paparazzi, not the best thing in the world.

"SNIPE IT!! Gosh no! Nope! Not attending that! Nope!"

"It's mandatory!" I yelled.

He groaned like a child that didn't want to pick up their room.

"Fine I'll attend!"

"Thank you, now put on some nice clothing please!"

"You're the servant!"

"I don't wanna cloth you! I would have to burn out my eyes later," I snarled, but that was a total lie, I would love to dress Aaron, but that wasn't proper.

"You've seen my chest before."

"No I looked away."

"At least put my shirt on servant!"

"No!"

Unexpectedly he got up and shoved me against the wall like the first day I met him.

"You will follow my orders, or I will fire you, and you will be living on the streets!"

"I'd like that better than this! King Roman was much better than you!" I hissed.

His eyes grew big, but suddenly they changed. Evil weaved its way into his eyes.

He slowly leaned down and planted his cold lips on my neck.

What the heck was happening?!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Yeah or nah? I don't know. I like it but at the same time it's all over the place, I might do editing xD but anyways! Thanks for reading! Bye!