TELL HER THE TURTH

Start from the beginning

"Jungkook for you dear . We are not that close " jungkook said smiling.

"That was embarrassing"

"Haahah i am kidding you're Tae's girl . We're are automatically friends call me anything" he said showing his bunny tooth.

Y/N POV:

"Do you know where is Tae ? "

"I was about to ask the same. Well i am in a hurry my class is about to start"

He was about to moved when i stopped him.

"Umm ! Do you have Tae's number "

"What!! You don't have his number . What kind of a couple are you ?? " *Confused*

"No i just lost my old phone and this one new .so i kind of lost all contacts" i lied.

"Okay my phone is died but whatever i do remember his no" he took my phone and entered Tae no. "Save it i am in hurry so bye". With that he left.

Going to Save later . I am going to call first . I press the button and what

"That's strange Why it says CALLING JIMIN

"That's strange Why it says CALLING JIMIN . I think jungkook must have accidentally typed Jimin's number".

Fire~~~~~~

You heard someone's phone ring and turn to look at right and saw Tae with his phone in his hand but the strange part was when he answered his phone . Jimin also picked the phone . You were about to put your phone to your ear while keeping your eyes on Tae who still haven't noticed you and was about to say hello. First time you were feeling nervous but than.

"Tae Tae how many time do i have to told you not to take my phone without my permission. " Jimin came behind you walking straight to Tae .

JIMIN POV:

I was walking in the hallway when Tae texted me to come near the locker room . When I reached there i saw Y/N and Kookie talking . She was asking him for Tae's number . And I do remember Kookie doesn't know the shit that Tae is still doing the jimin thing with y/n. He thinks that Tae told her every thing.So i am sure he will end up giving Tae's number . When i saw Kookie left . I slowly reached Y/N . When i get near her i heard.

"That's strange Why it says CALLING JIMIN . I think jungkook must have accidentally typed Jimin's number". Y/N says.

I want her to find the truth but not like that . Not when i know my friend likes her . But with Tae misfortune he came to the place phone ringing like a mighty horse and that stupid ass is not even looking at Y/N or me . What should i do . And that when the light bulb turned on . I quickly ran past Y/N towards Tae .

"Tae Tae how many time do i have to told you not to take my phone without my permission. "

"What"he said confused . I took the phone from his hand and pointed at Y/N with my eyes . Thank god Tae got the point .

"Dude i was just attending the call . I thought that's my phone . As we both got the same phone ." He said covering the situation.

"Sorry to interrupt guys but Tae give me my wallet . And dont use other's phones" .

"I already gave it to sara a few minutes ago . And second its my friend's phone so i can do what ever i want " with that he turned to me "who's is fiestygirl BTW"

Y/N frozed at her place . C'mon what now .

"Y/N.."

"Yes jimin" she said quickly.

"No . I mean that name belongs to her Tae" i said plainly

"Em-" Y/N begin but Tae cut her off .

"Are you guys a thing . Babe are you cheating on me ".  He said dramatically. He is an idiot . I should expose him.

"Firs--" now it was my turn to cut off by y/n

"This relationship is fake . And jimin and I are ........" She suddenly stop talking and blushed. Like what.

"Me and you are friends right good friends" i said smiling.

"Yeah i have to go " with that she became saddened and quickly left.

"Thanks for saving my Ass there" Tae said

"Tell her the truth" i said tossing his phone back to him ." But why the hell Y/N looked so sad. Tae does she now like me or something".

Tae eyes became red and face became serious " I don't think so " he said gritting his teeth.

"Woah dude chill that was a joke . Why so serious. Tell me the why you had call me here in the first place" i said calming Tae down . He is really serious about her like its the first time i have seen him jealous but he had to tell the truth to her .
================================

I know its a late update but enjoy. Hope you guys like it . Only feww chapter are left . Wel please vote and comment .

I purple you all ,💜💜💜💜💜💜