Chapter 14

Felix's POV~ (edited)

I woke up and my hands were tied behind my back, my ankles were tied together and a thick strip of duct tape was over my mouth.

I was being dragged by the figure in black, through a warehouse I think. The person didn't care enough to carry me down the cement stairs.

He watched and smiled as my head smashed down on the stairs. I howled in pain and started thrashing around, the figure stopped dragging me at the bottom of the steps.

He had an angry look on his face as he kicked me in the ribs and whacked me in the head with the bat.

I whimpered as my vision became blurred again.

Axel's POV~

I sighed, I hope he isn't mad at me. I walked out of the dorm and went searching around the academy.

Where could he have gone? He wouldn't leave the academy, he knows it's to dangerous.

I started to panic when no one had seen him. I ran outside, maybe he went into the woods.

I shifted into my wolf and ran into the woods. There was a weird scent... A hunter? That's the smell of a hunter.

I started to panic, if a hunter has him they won't hesitate to kill him.

______________________

So? what do you think? sorry for leaving it like this but hopefully more later!! thanks for the comments and votes it means a lot.

THANKS

-A