Chapter 1

Felix's POV~ (edited)

I walked to the north wing of the giant academy and joined the crowd to see where I would be staying.

Ever since a shifter was discovered by a human, all of the supernatural are gathered into a huge academy, one for girls and one for boys.

Mr.Houston, the protecter cleared his throat and it echoed through the speakers.

"Ok everyone vampires on the South wing, Shifters on the East wing, and Werewolves on the west wing, and the protecters will be in the North wing."

Everyone started clearing out and heading to a dorm. I felt really awkward here with everyone being super tall and I'm super short.

Walking to the East wing I noticed everyone was rooming with a friend, but I wasn't from around here and I didn't know anyone.

Walking back to the North wing I found Mr.Houston and tapped on his shoulder.

"Mr. Houston we have a problem." I chuckled, ugh I'm so cheesy, and my face had turned very red from embarrassment.

Mr.Houston gave me a radiant smile, "what is it Felix?"

"All of the rooms on the East wing are full." I say looking down at my feet as I twirl the hem of my shirt.

"Well there's a place open in the South wing, with Mr. Elijah Mallory." Mr.Houston replied.

I gulped and nodded my head as he handed me a piece of paper with the dorm number 859.