Chapter 5

Luna was About to Explain Until thunder bolt hit the ground as it hit the ground a form appear as man and then Jack shout to the man "Who are you and How'd you do that with thunder as the man look at Jack for few min before he saw the girl in his dream that the voice told she be the one to free all the demon in the kingdom as he about to said something to her he quickly notice a block of ice come toward her and he quickly rush to her before the block of ice could even hit her. Jack was shock when block of ice almost hit his daughter Luna as they heard a woman voice said Aster get out of the way and let me kill her. Luna turn to see a woman with ice hair as the woman said You girl are going to die as her block of ice come down her dad quickly use his fire ball at the block of ice completely destiny it. The woman shout "You guy if you want to lived I suggest I you stay out of the way as she use another block of ice but then the man use some kind of magic shied on me as he said I keep her busy And turn to me and said while you find place hide. Jack said Luna go find a safe place to hide as he help the man take down the woman as use the big block of ice and the block of ice hit them both as they laid on the ground when the woman as about to finish them off. Luna feel something inside of her as her bag start glow she pull out the green book as her read one of the page said might power here my please come to me in this time of need and suddenly Luna clothes start to change into a warrior and Luna saw her staff change into a sword as Luna look at the book again She saw the book as now a shied. The woman saw this and said Chosen One you will die as soon the woman use a block of ice Luna mysterious power gave her the strong to sword the block of ice down to size. The woman said That is impossblie their no way I let you win as she use other ice attack but Luna double her ice attack as they fight an then (To Be Continue)