Chapter 3

Jack Skellington Felt Someone Bump into Him as He Look Over To See The Boogie Boys as They Said Jack Come With Us Quickly!. Jack said Lock,Shock,Barrel I Not Have Time For your Trick Right Now I Tried To Get Everything Already For The Party A Boogie Old Lair But I Also Need To Pick up Luna's Birthday Present At The Mayor House And Jack Was Walk Away For The Boogie Boys Not Fall For Their Trick's But Then The Boogie Boys Said With a Panic "But Jack Luna is in Trouble" As Soon Jack Heard Is He Quickly Rush Over To The Boogie Boys

and Said WHAT DO YOU MEAN LUNA IS IN TROUBLE TELL ME WHAT HAPPEN!..

The Boogie Boys Said Well We Word Explore With Luna And Zero At Spiral Hill And Suddenly Luna Fall into a Pit!. 

Jack Quickly Call Zero Over and Said Zero Do You Think You Can Sniff Luna Out And Lead Me To Her Their And With That Zero Take Few Minute To Sniff Luna's Scent And Finally Zero Got Whiff of Luna Scent And Quickly Leading Jack To Luna as Jack Scream "HOLD ON, LUNA, DADDY COMING" as Jack Rush to Follow Zero But Meanwhile The Strange Glow Green Orb Was Leading Luna into a Huge Hallway (dranik-hall) as it Did Luna Find herself Going Far and Far Down The Huge Hallway and Then The Strange Glow Green Orb Went Through a Stone Wall as it Did, Luna Stare at The Wall and Wonder Why The Strange Green Orb Lead Her Here But Then Luna Notice Their Was Somekind of Writing on The Wall So Luna Take a Close To See if She Could Read it But Then Luna Stumble on Something and Fall on The Wall But as Soon Luna's Hands Touch The Wall and The Wall Suddenly Glow The Same color as The Strange Glow Green Orb (AyleidDoor) as The Wall Suddenly Disappear, Luna Notice Their Was Now a Door and Luna Gently Push The Door Open as She Went Inside and Then Luna Soon Find Herself In SomeKind of StudyRoom (encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwHyyTpZaUuSDL...) as Luna Look Around The StudyRoom But Then Luna Notice Their Was a (603108-bigthumbnail) Strange Green Book Laid on The Desk, Luna Was Curious About The Green Book So Slowly Touch The Cover of the Book and Then it Suddenly Flip The Page in The Strange Green Book But then it Stop on One of The Pages as it Did Luna Read The Page Where it Stop and Then.  (To Be Continue)

I Hope you enjoy my chapter and fill free to leave a comment and thank you for read my story