Prologue

Jack The Pumpkin king was Scared the people in the town on Halloween night, After 8 hour Jack Skellington was about to heading back to Halloween town but then Jake notice a box near the brook,Jack Skellington wonder why would a box be doing in the middle of no where as Jack grow more and more Curious what was inside the box until finally Jack couldn't hold his curiosity and Jack low his body to peered inside the box but to Jack Skellington Surprise to find a small human girl inside the box as Jack stare at the small girl ,the little girl look up a Jack with her beautiful deep blue eyes.Jack prepared himself for her scream or her crying but instead she merely smiled at Jack but as the little girl smiled at him , Jack Skellington EyeSocket grow wide see the small girl showing no sign of fear toward him and with that Jack gently pick up the little girl from inside the box but as Jack held the little girl in his arms.The little girl yawn and rest her head against Jack chest but then the little girl slowly close her eye and with that The little girl soon fast asleep in Jack arms. Jack Skellington Suddenly Heard gun shot near by, So Jack hidden himself  behind a tree along with the little girl still in his arms as Jack saw a young woman run away from something and then Jack saw a tall man hold a gun as Jack heard the man yell at the young woman and said WHERE IS SHE, SAM I KNOW YOU HIDE YOUR SISTER SOMEWHERE NEAR HERE SO TELL ME WHERE YOU HIDE LUNA. Sam Said I WON'T TELL YOU WHERE I HIDENN HER DAD, BECAUSE I KNOW YOU GOING TO KILL  LUNA, JUST LIKE YOU KILL MOM, SO I WON'T  TELL YOU I WON'T LET YOU HURT MY LITTLE SISTER DAD. The insane Father hold the gun straight at Sam head and *POUND* as Sam body quickly fall to the ground, The father smirk as he walk away search for Luna. Jack slowly come up and saw the dead body, Jack frown knowing if he leave the little girl here Her father would kill her and with that thought Jake couldn't let this little girl get kill, So Jack The Pumpkin King decided to take the little girl human with him to Halloween town and Jack will keep the little girl human at his palace and with that Jack make his way back toward the tree long with Luna take them to Halloween town But meanwhile in Halloween town the Monster's wonder what kept Jack so long and then suddenly The Monster's saw Jack The Pumpkin King as they cheer but suddenly gasp as they all saw a human little girl in Jack arm. Mayor said JACK IS THAT A HUMAN IN YOU ARMS, YOU KNOW HUMAN AREN'T ALLOWED IN HALLOWEEN TOWN. Jack said I know but Let me explain, So After when Jack explain everything to the mayor, Jack can see some of the monster cry heard it and Jack look down at the Mayor. The Mayor said Well Jack i decide The little human girl could stay after heard that all the monster cheer but then one of them ask why was the little human girl name. Jack said HER NAME IS LUNA?