Chapter 5: With one condition

Your POV:

Spring is coming and so does the Spring Festival of Ouran, and of course, Ouran and the Host Club were also have they own show. But...WHY THE HELL I WAS CHOSEN TO BE SINGING IN THE SPRING FESTIVAL?!!! I sighed, really didn't know what to do, sports, singing and dancing aren't my fortes, they were Yuki's. My forte is drawing and I have good mark at studying.
"Hmmm..." A devilish smile appeared on my face as I thought of a perfect plan.
~ Time skip ~

"Please Yuki"

"You should reject from the beginning, Haru"

"You know I can't"

"And why..."

"I will give you all of my chocolate"

"Deal"
~ Time skip ~

It's still 2 weeks to the Spring festival.

"Haru" Hikaru called out

"Can I help you?" I titled my head, he smirked and and took my hair then kissed it

"It would be a pleasure to hear you sing in more two weeks" I blushed a little and nodded

"Hikaru..." I thought. During the whole time in Host Club, Hikaru and Kaoru are always playing the "Brotherly Love" act. But I know there was just to satisfy the customers. Althought they were twins, but not actually same. I smiled gentlely. Hikaru is like a kid, never hold his emotions back, in fact, Kaoru is sort of grown up, and caring. I was deep in my thought until...Hikaru saw me staring at him and smiled at me. I turned away, not let him see my blush.

My POV:

"Haru...you...like Hikaru?" I thought, we are twins. I stared at you then Hikaru, closed my eyes, put my headphone on and stand there. Until...

"Yuki" Honey-senpai called me, I titled my head and put the headphone down my neck.

"Do you wanna have some cakes?" he asked. I nodded.
"Honey-senpai is so cute" I thought, still keep my emotionless face.

"Haru" you turned to me

"Have some cakes with us?" you nodded.

~ Time skip ~
Your POV:

I am putting some makeup for Yuki, she is wearing her black, short, sleeveless dress. Her hair with a white ribbon, I hugged her tightly

"You are sooooo cute"

"Ha...Haru...I...can't....br...breath" I let go off her. I am wearing (F/C) shirt and (F/C) trousers. I wear wig on, so that noone will know, we switched place.

~ Time skip ~

"Next is Haru Tsukishiro, with the song Aishiteru Banzai" the MC said and Yuki went out to perform her song.

After she had finished the performance, she went to the back stage, Kyoya went forward and gave her a bouquet.

"Nice show, Yuki"

"How-"

"I knew everything"

"Tell me your condition to keep secret"

"Pretty smart"

Kyoya held Yuki's chin and whispered

"Be my maid for a week"

"Deal"