ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

IF YOU ASKED ANY MEMBER OF THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY ABOUT THEIR PAST, they would brush you off

IF YOU ASKED ANY MEMBER OF THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY ABOUT THEIR PAST, they would brush you off. Luther would shake his head, Diego would scoff, Allison would frown, Klaus would laugh and Viktor would be standing there with a sad face. Yet, if they had to tell you one thing, it would definitely be that they hated it, all of it.

Our story isn't about them though. Not at all. It's about a boy who isn't even apart of the academy. A boy who was born years later.

When little number five returned, the whole Academy felt restored just a little more. Although he was 15 again, his siblings still felt happy to see his face and he was happy to be back. But to his disappointment, he was still young, hormonal and going through puberty. He had already gone through all this. He knew needed some coffee. He hadn't had enough of that. His only option was to go to the diner downtown.

That day was rough for our main protagonist too. He was working late shifts and keeping things in order. He was exhausted and didn't question another boy his age coming into the diner at 10pm. Maybe because in a way, he knew that the boy would become a significant part of his life.

___