Authors Note

That's a wrap!!

So here's the thing. One year ago today I posted the first chapter of my first fan fiction It's You. And today, I posted my last.

One year. One year of writing and reading about the greatest seven boys in the world of fiction. Because of this, my writing has improved greatly and I'm so glad I got to share that with you. I'm currently working on my second novel and it was inspired by this fan fiction. It's called Rewrite and maybe someday I will share that with you.

This is so heartbreaking for me. I could never thank those of you who have supported me enough. mackenzie_r16 you are so amazing. Thank you for the support, my darling. I love you.

So this is goodbye for now. I will always cherish this book. It's my favorite and always will be. I'll still wear the outsiders shirt I bought on amazon and I'll share this story with my kids one day. But today is the end of my Outsiders fan fiction days. And I'm okay with that. It's been a beautiful year.

Stay tuned in case I decide to go a different direction and write fan fiction about something else. Until then, goodbye my loves.

God bless and Do Good things.

And please, no matter what you do, always, always, always..

Stay Gold.