March 22, 2019 (kind of eventful, I guess...)

The ultimate March 22nd remix: Phantom Overture + The Ballad Of Sweeney Todd + a really loud G note.
(For those of you who didn't know, today is: 1. Andrew Lloyd Webber's birthday. 2. Stephen Sondheim's birthday. And 3. The anniversary of MCR's breakup.)

Parice pulled a prank that Fred and George would be proud of. (She put a stink bomb in the gym.) We ended up having to do P.E. in the wrestling room, which was fine with me, 'cause the entire floor was a mat, and I got to randomly roll around like a weirdo. (Cue AVPM's version of Draco Malfoy.)

Anna and I randomly screamed Freeze Your Brain in the middle of the locker room, and it was amazing.

Abby, Anna, and I were reading weird whisper confessions online. I told them that we should make a fake whisper account, and post a really weird (and obviously fake) confession so we can "out-weird" everyone else. Honestly, all you'd have to do to create a really weird whisper confession is just copy any mythology ever. (Examples: "I absorbed my pregnant wife, and gave birth to our child through my head." "I gave birth to a horse." "I was cursed to fall in love with a bull." "My husband cheated on me for the millionth time, and once again, I killed his mistress and made his child's life a living hell.")
Just imagine a reality tv show about the Greek gods and goddesses, and all their family issues...

Well, there's my day...