Chapter 19: I Want Answers

Start from the beginning

Virgo: I brought this over for you from the celestial world.

Lucy: so boys, do I look super cute in this outfit or what?

(Y/n): I give it 2 thumbs up.

Grey: yeah, you look great.

Juvia: DON'T COMPLEMENT HER!

Virgo: he love her.

Lucy: don't you start doing that too.

Natsu: and just when were you hanging out with happy, birdo?

Oak's POV

Me and Happy were put into a room filled with nothing but cat stuff.

Happy: *sneeze* I think I'm gonna go crazy if I have to stay in this place much longer.

Oak: yeah, I feel like I'm being punished for something. What did I do to deserve this?!

(Y/n)'s POV

Virgo: I wish you luck, princess.

Lucy: thanks for the help, Virgo.

And with that, Virgo return to the celestial world.

Lucy: oh, did you guys want me to ask her to bring you a dry change of clothes too?

Me and Grey were just drying our clothes using Natsu's flames.

Grey: na, this does the trick just fine.

Lucy: HE'S NOT A DRYER YOU KNOW!

Just then a bunch of guards rushed in.

???: The intruders.

??? We found them.

I grabbed the handle of my sword, when suddenly Erza came out of nowhere and took out every last one of them.

Lucy/Grey/Natsu: Erza!

Juvia: wow, she's so cool.

My scales reappeared as I remembered what we were here for. The moment Erza saw us, she gained a shocked expression.

Erza: it you, what are you doing inside the tower?!

Lucy: looking for you.

Erza: GO HOME!

My scales went further up my arms and my teeth became sharpened to a pointed.

Erza: THIS PLACE IS FAR TOO DANGEROUS!

Natsu: you're not gonna scare me into leaving, I ain't going anywhere till that blockhead gets a good taste of my fist. I'm gonna make him pay for shooting me in the mouth.

Erza: you have to go!

Lucy: but why?

Natsu: your friends kidnapped Happy and Oak, we can't leave here without them!

Erza: they got them too? Must have been Millianna.

(Y/n): so that her name, huh?

Natsu: where can I find him?!

Erza: I'm not sure.

Natsu: this means war.

Grey: who are you declaring war against?

Natsu: *runs off* THE JERKS WHO KIDNAPPED MY LITTLE BUDDY!

Lucy: let's go and help him!

Erza raised 1 of her swords

Erza: NO! You don't have to worry about Happy and Oak, Millianna is a cat love, she'd never do anything to hurt them. I promise I'll bring them back to the guild with me, but you 4 need to leave immediately.

(Y/n): are you kidding me?

They all turned to me and I walked to the front of the group.

(Y/n): we came all this way to save your ass, and the first thing you say to us is that we have to leave.

Erza: please, just go.

(Y/n): I DIDN'T COME HERE FOR WARNINGS, ERZA, I CAME HERE FOR ANSWERS AND I'M STAYING RIGHT HERE UNTIL I GET THEM! MEMBERS OF FAIRY TAIL ARE SUPPOSED TO HELP OUT THEIR FRIENDS, WHETHER THEY ASK FOR IT OR NOT, SO IF YOU THINK I'M JUST GONNA UP AND LEAVE, YOU'RE WRONG! SO YOU BETTER TELL US JUST WHAT THIS PLACE IS BEFORE I BLOW IT ALL TO HELL!

She turned around and I saw tears running down her face. Everyone flinched, but my emotions were not deterred.

Erza: I'm sorry, but you can't help me now. The odds are stacked against me. Win or lose this battle, I'm staring death in the face.

Grey: what do you mean by that?

Erza: there's no point in fighting what's inevitable. I can't...but what I can do is share my story with you while I'm still here.

Everyone fell silent and we paid close attention.

Erza: this building is the Tower of Heaven, it's also called the R-system. Over a decade ago, a cult dedicated to black magic began it construction, it would be used to cast a forbidden spell that brings the dead back to life. the spell required multiple human sacrifices, so the cult abducted citizens of the surrounding areas and forced them to build the tower as their slaves. The only reason I know this is because I was 1 of those people. Anyone who dared to resist the cult or tried to escape the tower would mysteriously disappear. We never had any piece of mind, we lived in constant fear, but we bonded and made friends we could trust despite that even though we knew we wouldn't be together long. 1 of my friends in the tower was a boy...named Jellal

(Insert Erza's flashback here)