"Move up a little, can't leave our little Louis standing can we?" Alan said jokingly, earning a laugh from the audience and a glare from Louis.

"Hey I'm big!" Louis exclaimed, Harry giving him a fond stare in return.

Harry then looked at him knowingly, tapping his lap slightly so that management wouldn't notice but the cameras would catch it.

"It's alright Mate, I'll take a seat right here" Louis said with a smirk before sitting himself down onto Harry's lap, the taller man sneaking his arm around his waist protectively.

From the corner of his eye, Louis could see the woman from management glaring at him, frantically waving her arms as if to say move over now. But Louis ignored her.

"Jesus Louis when did you get so submissive?" Alan asked teasingly, raising his eyebrows and winking at the boy who blushed slightly.

"It comes naturally Alan" Louis replied in a nonchalant tone, shrugging it off.

"Ok well you two don't shag on the sofa, it was expensive alright, you'd be getting the stains out" Alan said sarcastically, the audience laughing.

At that comment the two boys instantly pretended to be in a heated make out session, turning their faces away from the audience, so much for starting out slow then huh?

"Calm down calm down" Alan said, standing to pry the boys off one another, he then pushed Louis so that he was sat next to Harry and not on top of him, tightly fitting in between him and Liam.

"Stay there" Alan said sternly, pointing his finger in Louis' face, who in return laughed at him.

"Okay would anyone like any drinks, snacks?" Alan asked, moving back to his seat and presenting them with various beverages.

"Oh my god it's hooch!" Niall exclaimed, remembering the drink from years ago when they were on the show.

"Yeh, got it especially for you my little leprechaun" Alan said in a high pitched tone, another round of laughter emitting through the studio.

Alan passed five bottles of hooch down to them, along with glasses if they needed them, before sitting back comfortably and proceeding with the interview.

"Now, like I said earlier on, what happened to this 18 months bullshit then? Did you get lost or something? Kidnapped? I was honestly just about to file a case with the police for a missing band" Alan began, gaining nods of understanding from the audience.

The boys looked awkwardly to one another, waiting for someone to answer, Louis finally did.

"I think we just kind of estimated the time wrong I guess, we really did think it wouldn't be too long but in the end we were having such success with our own individual careers that each of us had multiple projects with music and shows that needed to get done before we could fully put our attention back into the band" he explained.

"Why now then?" Alan pressed.

"Simon was getting a little impatient, which is understandable. Your know in the back of our heads it was always there, we knew we had pushed way over our time and the fans wanted this reunion just as much as we did" This time Liam answered, the lads nodding in agreement.

"Oh I see, I was thinking you'd never get back together at one point, I actually cried myself to sleep thinking I bought a bigger couch for nothing" Alan said dramatically.

"Yeh wouldn't that be awful" Harry said sarcastically with a laugh.

"I've heard you've got a tour planned and maybe an album, you just finished with the American Promo didn't you?" Alan asked.